Statoil Says Delivers Largest APA Application in 10 Years
OSLO, Sept 3 (Reuters) - Norwegian oil major Statoil has applied for exploration acreage in the annual round of what's known as Norway's pre-defined licensing round (APA 2015), the company said on its Twitter account on Thursday.
It was the company's largest APA application in a decade, it added.
Statoil was not immediately available for comment.
(Reporting by Camilla Knudsen, writing by Terje Solsvik, editing by Stine Jacobsen)
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Weatherford CEO's Rebound Plan Relies On Getting Smaller
- Iran Says Oil Market Is Too Tight For US Zero Exports Target
- China's Squeezed 'Teapots' Eye Petchem Path To Riches
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs For Second Week In Three
- Venezuela Hands China More Oil Presence, But No Mention Of New Funds