Cotulla, Texas, United States
Cotulla, Texas, United States
Skills: Maintenance Technician, Planner / Scheduler, Refinery Specialist
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Cotulla, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Targa Resources is a growth-oriented provider of midstream services and is one of the largest independent midstream energy companies in North America, with assets in Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, North Dakota, Louisiana, California, Washington and Maryland. Targa owns, operates, acquires, and develops a diversified portfolio of complementary midstream energy assets. We encourage your interest in joining our team and pursuing the many opportunities we have at Targa.
Targa is currently seeking a Maintenance Scheduler/Planner at their Raptor facility in Cotulla, TX.
• Primary contact and liaison between the Maintenance Department and Operations Planning for the STX Region
• Responsible for department or facility in which they are assigned receive professional maintenance service in a timely manner to ensure high equipment availability and performance
• Coordinates with Maintenance personnel to determine resources available for current and upcoming facility needs
• Tracks and assigns proper cost distributions (as applicable)
• Reviews and assigns work orders needing planning and material to planning backlog
• Assures work orders correct have approval and authority before work begins
• Enters work orders into MAXIMO to accept charges and close when complete
• Prepares daily work schedule for maintenance supervisor
• Facilitates maintenance activity with production
• Maintain integrity of PM program, i.e., checklist, trigger, frequency, compliance, and schedules utilizing MAXIMO
• Establish and maintain equipment parts catalog, equipment history, storeroom, min/max levels
• Compile compliance reports
• Coordinate with central shops/project schedules
• Review actual vs. plan on completed work orders
• Identify recurring maintenance problems and work with Maintenance Supervisor to resolve based on problems identified
• Maintain maintenance key performance indicators for department and report trends to Maintenance Supervisor for potential risks
• Equipment vibration/pulsation analysis
• Emission testing and monitoring
• Help lead day to day maintenance activities at the Raptor plant for the STX Region Maintenance Supervisor
• Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent
• 5 years' experience operating and maintaining mechanical equipment and processes listed under job duties.
• Experience with Scheduling software, such as MAXIMO
• Possess and maintain a valid driver's license to include a safe driving record satisfactory to the company
• Interpersonal communication skills are required in order to interface with all affected teams, personnel, and vendors
• Strong work ethic with demonstrated ability to effectively work with minimum supervision
• Solid computer skills to include Microsoft Office Software
• Ability to work overtime, weekends, holidays, with the ability to respond to call outs as needed to fulfill business objective and the ability to work shifts for plant or field conditions
• Ability to lift, push, and pull at least a minimum of 50lbs
• Ability to work in changing climate conditions
• Able to work in close quarters: i.e., work while kneeling, squatting, sitting, climbing, and standing.
• Follow and adhere to all applicable Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) guidelines (ex: eye protection, footwear, Nomex)
• Regular and Reliable Attendance
Targa offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package. Targa Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We thank all respondents for their interest in Targa. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No Phone calls please. Placement agencies or recruiters need not respond. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
This position is subject to federally mandated drug/alcohol testing.