Skills: Facilities Management, Operations Management
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Pecos, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Responsible for overseeing the daily operations of facilities to ensure proper and optimum operation of all associated equipment and systems. Accountable for the safety of employees, contractors, Noble resources and the environment in their area.
- Responsible for monitoring, operation, and maintenance of any facility
- Completes all required training, sign offs and qualifications for position
- Operates dedicated Human Machine Interface control systems
- Responsible for remote operation and monitoring of facilities
- Operates a pipeline to deliver liquids to facilities
- Seeks opportunities to optimize facility performance in a safe and efficient manner
- Assists in facility start-up and shut-down operations
- Ensures roustabouts and relief personnel comply with facility procedures and company policies
- Ensures work performed by third parties complies with facility procedures and company policies
- Prepares necessary paperwork including procedures, maintenance reports, safety reports, leak reports, equipment reports, etc. and distributes to supervisor and organization
- Reports volumes and key facility operating parameters at shift change and to all related personnel
- Performs routine and non-routine sampling as needed
- Maintains, updates, and promotes safety procedures regarding the facility for all contract, third party, and Company personnel
- Performs roustabout duties as required
- Perform operational tasks as requested
- Participates with communicating to all involved parties affecting facility performance
- Provides direction on day-to-day performance
- Working Conditions/Environment
- Physical ability to perform routine maintenance will be required.
- Ability to work significant amount of time as required in completing job responsibilities.
- Ability to work rotating shift work including holidays, weekends and night shifts.
- Daily driving of approximately 90 miles or more as required completing assigned jobs and/or repairs.
- Exposure to and driving in all weather conditions, including extreme heat, extreme cold, sun, rain, hail, sleet, high winds, etc. to visit facilities and inspect and repair equipment.
- Working environment includes exposure to extremely loud noises in field, hazardous chemicals, and hydrocarbons that may be under extreme pressure for which appropriate safety measures are required. Also includes working with moving machinery/equipment parts for which extreme caution must be taken.
- Must wear properly maintained Personal Protection Equipment
Regular bending, lifting up to (25 Pounds) without assistance and approximately (100) pounds with assistance) crouching, pulling and kneeling to check equipment and gauges and perform repairs.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 2-Year Associates degree in Process Technology preferred
- Typically requires 1 year of experience in oil and gas facility operations
- Experience with SWD operations preferred
Oil and Gas Consultants and Engineers You Can Trust
Our primary focus is engineering, well-site supervision and project management both in the drilling and completions phases of any project. CPS has a growing number of engineers and consultants that have worked in over 42 countries and in all types of environments. Our talented team and their dedication to excellence and superior service has been and continues to be what sets CPS apart from the competition.