Skills: Construction Manager, Construction Superintendent
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Ingleside, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
The Permit to Work Coordinator shall have extensive experience with the PTW and Lockout/Tagout process as well as the ability to comprehend the functions of all major disciplines on the facility.
• Develop and maintain a functional Permit to Work Management System.
• Review all scheduled work tasks for permit requirements.
• Review and submit for approval JSA and permitted work to the Commissioning Manager.
• Coordinate JSA and permitted work with regard to SIMOPS and HSE.
• Perform audits and provide statistical updates on PTW progress and compliance.
• Develop and manage a Lockout/Tagout process ensuring the safety of all persons who may encounter energized equipment.
• Supervise authorized electrical/mechanical persons ensuring precise implementation of the Lockout/Tagout process.
• 10 years of systems engineering experience from project execution
• High focus on HSE, ethics and clientl values.
• Well-developed team, co-operational- and communication abilities.
• Structured, systematic and target driven with well-defined goals.
• Multidiscipline understanding.
• Decisive based on own judgment and knowledge, but understand when to consult peers and base organization.
• Understand the discipline engineering's role and support procurement, construction and completion.
9+ month contract
Only applicants who are authorized to work in the US, without company sponsorship, on a full-time, permanent basis will be considered.
Established in 1991, Omega is a leading global supplier of systems and personnel to the oil and gas and energy sectors. We combine flexible personnel with expert software products to provide project teams with consistent, up to date information that improves communication, decision making and project performance.
Our business culture is transparent and open, with a service minded and entrepreneurial staff of almost 900 people of 35 different nationalities handled from 14 different offices worldwide. We can staff projects with experienced consultants or complete teams, across all disciplines, supporting projects in size from $100K to $10+ billion.