Skills: HSE Auditing, HSE Manager / Advisor
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Ingleside, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
• Ensure that safety completion, executed and aligned with Brazilian and Gulf of Mexico best practices, maintaining technical integrity and meeting the project risk tolerance criteria.
• Follow up and support Contractors' discipline commissioning and hook-up activities and performance and ensure that Company requirements and Authority requirements on working environment, technical safety and environment are understood and implemented in the completion.
• Provide input to handling of scope change, quality control and deviations/non-conformities.
• Provide required discipline completion experience transfer from other similar projects.
• Provide discipline completion experience feedback to the base organization and other projects.
• Be proactive in the interface between the offshore completion
• Participate in multidiscipline task force activities when relevant
• Promote simplifications and cost-effective solutions
• Implement an optimized, safe and installation friendly design in the project
• Identify risks, critical areas and critical activities and be proactive in proposing mitigating actions
• Be proactive with project internal and external stakeholders, provide the input and the review of project documentation prepared by other disciplines and stakeholders
• 10 years of systems engineering experience from project execution
• High focus on HSE, ethics and client values.
• Well-developed team, co-operational- and communication abilities.
• Structured, systematic and target driven with well-defined goals.
• Multidiscipline understanding.
• Decisive based on own judgment and knowledge but understand when to consult peers and base organization.
• Understand the discipline engineering's role and support procurement, construction and completion.
9+ month contract
Only applicants who are authorized to work in the US, without company sponsorship, on a full-time, permanent basis will be considered.
Established in 1991, Omega is a leading global supplier of systems and personnel to the oil and gas and energy sectors. We combine flexible personnel with expert software products to provide project teams with consistent, up to date information that improves communication, decision making and project performance.
Our business culture is transparent and open, with a service minded and entrepreneurial staff of almost 900 people of 35 different nationalities handled from 14 different offices worldwide. We can staff projects with experienced consultants or complete teams, across all disciplines, supporting projects in size from $100K to $10+ billion.