We are working with a client in South Perth who are on the lookout for a contracts administrator for 6+ months contract.
The position is to work on supporting the commercial negotiation, data analysis and interpretation Core skills in terms of office suite. Commercial support for post tender negotiation.
Participates in and may lead the development and execution of sourcing initiatives. Develop and execute sourcing strategies in alignment with applicable market sector and commodity strategies. The role includes understanding the local business objectives and desired outcomes, engaging internal customers, understanding options and risks associated with supply chain activities, building supplier relationships in order to achieve superior supplier performance, negotiating commercial terms to deliver best value solutions, and the measurement/reporting of the value delivered.
Working with the relevant market sector and commodity managers to implement sourcing processes to ensure delivery of business plans and market sector/commodity strategies;
- The development of sourcing strategies in alignment with applicable market sector / commodity strategies and specific business objectives (both local and global);
- Understands business requirements for third party goods and services;
- Developing and maintaining knowledge of relevant supply market places;
- Engaging the business and provide guidance on PSCM process and risk management;
- Manages supplier relationships, engagement and involvement;
- Leading the full sourcing process which includes development of scope, supplier selection, commercial negotiation, and contract execution;
- Provides on-going contract cost management and risk assessment;
- Championing and supporting the deployment of the appropriate purchase to pay solution;
- Ensuring the PSCM common processes are implemented, used and continually improved;
- Coaching less experienced PSCM staff;
- Participating in company networks, sharing information, best practices and lessons learned;
- Interfacing where relevant with the Indirect Procurement Operations Centre;
- Effective utilization of IP Procurement Operations Center to deliver sourcing activities;
- Work closely with Service Delivery Leads and Service Delivery Coordinators to assure sourcing delivery to the business stakeholders.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.