We are currently recruiting a Planner & Scheduler Off-Shore for our activities in Mexico, to be responsible for providing planning and scheduling as required by the maintenance & operations teams.
The Key responsibilities are:
- To guaranty CMMS up-dating and monitoring according to internal procedure. Verify that O&M CONTRACTOR is managing CMMS according to contract obligation and a safety rules.
- To manage respective people and organization of O&M contractor with relevant administration and report.
- To monitor work order issue and execution in line with the KPI system applied in the O&M contract.
- Approve and optimize work orders issued by contractors.
- Analysis of work feedback in order to improve maintenance process.
- Monitor maintenance plan accuracy, feasibility and compliance with short/medium term production targets.
- Monitor and approve the resources necessary to execute each work (manpower, materials, tools, contractors, etc.)
- Monitor the weekly work scheduling and distribution to the concerned units.
- Immediately inform his direct superior about any situation, which in any way constitutes a threat to the safety of company personnel, equipment, the environment or the public. At the same time, without taking any undue personal risk, take whatever actions are possible to minimize the impact of such threat.
- Comply at all times, with all statutory and company safety rules and attend safety training courses, as required.
Permanent, local (non-expatriate), residential
- Fluent in English
- Computer: Familiar with Microsoft Office & Power User SAP
- Operational knowledge related to production and maintenance tasks, including material management and also Capitol Project & OPEX budget and cost control.
- Knowledge of planning maintenance activities without compromising the main activities
- Piping and Instrument diagrams
- HSE activities to assist with the operational activities
- Experience of in maintenance activities (desirable)
- Technical High School/Diploma.
- Experience in the Oil & Gas Industry within a maintenance planning group
- Experience in planning and scheduling for optimal work execution; by gathering data from every discipline.