Skills: Marine Supervisor, Port Operations
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Binhai, Tianjin, China
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Chevron is one of the world's leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels and other energy products; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and develop future energy resources, including biofuels and geothermal energy. In Downstream China, our business focus on lubricants and additives.
With leading experience in product innovation, client value for more than one century, Chevron lubricants provide products and services under Chevron, Texaco, Caltex brand for over 100 countries globally.
Chevron Oronite, a subsidiary of Chevron Corporation, is a world-scale developer, manufacturer and marketer of lubricant and fuel additives and chemicals. Our product are designed to help enhance the performance and extend the life of many types of transportation and industrial equipment. The success of our global organization is driven by our 2,000 employees working in research and development, manufacturing, supply chain, and sales and marketing across 14 countries.
We believe that talents, partnerships and performance are the keys to making us a major international energy company. Chevron provides a dynamic working environment which allows our employees to perform their best.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of Support, Marine Operations located in Binhai Office , Tianjin /China ,
1. Daily deliveries liaison and supervision
- Liaison with Chevron Marine CSR,customers (ship agents and ship owner representative etc) and delivery agents for arranging deliveries in various ports and shipyards within Greater China, and to schedule and coordinate the deliveries in order to meet the OTIF and other Sales Level Agreement's target.
2.Inventory management and payment processing for each delivery location
- Monitor the inventory level based on sales forecast in each delivery location and place order to suppliers accordingly.
- Liaison with delivery agents for product receipt, customs declaration, products write off and other stock related transaction, such as bonded transfer of stock from one bonded warehouse to another bonded warehouse.
- Conduct monthly inventory reconciliation, check and process payment requests including special/ad hoc charges from deliveries agents.
3. Supervises and monitor the performance of delivery agents in various ports including OE & Compliance
- Provide monthly delivery and performance report for each delivery location for management review and action.
- Ensure delivery agents follow agreed CVX procedures and work instructions through the marine lubricants receipt, storage and deliveries. These include OE/Safety requirements, bonded materials Customs declarations and storage requirements as well as quality control requirements.
- Liaison with CVX concerned parties in OE/HES inspection and provide assistance to the delivery agents as required.
- Report any incident related to marine lubricants deliveries in accordance with Chevron guidelines.
4. Others tasks assigned by Marine
- Participant in new project. etc
- Perfect Written /Oral English
- Effective Communication skill-
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skill
- Basic planning and procurement skill
- Be farmilar with Import/export knowledge
- Perform as a team member to perform team work
Chevron is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gendier identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth. Some of our specialties include generating power and produce geothermal energy; investing in profitable renewable energy and energy efficiency solutions; and developing the energy resources of the future, including researching advanced biofuels.
Our diverse and highly skilled workforce consists of approximately 64,700 employees, including more than 3,200 service station employees. At Chevron, we’re focused on safely delivering the energy needed to power human and economic progress worldwide. But how do we do that when harnessing fossil fuels can be inherently risky? To meet these challenges, Chevron has spent more than 20 years expanding systems that support a culture of safety and environmental stewardship that strives to achieve unequaled performance and prevent all serious incidents and fatalities. We call this Operational Excellence, and it drives everything we do.
Diversity & Inclusion
We’re committed to reflecting in our workforce the rich diversity of cultures and racial and ethnic backgrounds in the communities where we live and work. We’re also devoted to encouraging a diversity of ideas.
Diversity is one of the cornerstones of our values, which we call The Chevron Way. The Chevron Way states:
“We learn from and respect the cultures in which we work. We value and demonstrate respect for the uniqueness of individuals and the varied perspectives and talents they provide. We have an inclusive work environment and actively embrace a diversity of people, ideas, talents and experiences.”
As a core value, diversity is critical to developing a talented, high-performing workforce needed for ongoing business success. The Chevron Way’s focus on people has helped establish a culture that attracts, develops and retains more diverse talent.
We Support Career & Personal Development
We value the importance of managing work/life priorities by offering flexible work schedules, on-site child care at some facilities, adoption assistance, dual-career couple support, scholarships and tuition reimbursement.
At Chevron, you’ll find a workplace committed to your professional development. You’ll receive support and tools to create your own career path, including education assistance support which pays up to 75% of the cost (including tuition, textbooks, lab fees, and registration and administration fees) for approved courses. To strengthen organizational capability, we develop our employees’ and contractors’ skills and experience through our Invest in People strategy. As part of this strategy, discussions focused on continually improving individual performance are held between managers and employees.
Chevron is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.