Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Skills: IT - Sys Admin & Support, Technical Manager
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Chevron Holdings Inc. (CHI) is a pioneer and leading multi-function Shared Services Center in the Philippines located in Makati City. With a workforce of more than 1,000, CHI delivers business services and solutions in areas such as finance, human resources, procurement, marketing support and information technology.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of Service Desk Technical Analyst (Direct Hire Contractor) located in Makati, NCR (Manila)/Philippines through April 3, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time).
The Service Desk Technical Analyst will deliver technical projects and support the Global IT Service Desk, a 24x7 IT technical support, covering different business units globally.
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
Automation and Process Improvement
- Provide technical support and deliver improvements for automation systems currently in production, such as UiPath Robotic Process Automation, SharePoint workflows, SQL SSIS, and similar automation tools.
- Identify opportunities to optimize assets, practices, processes, and models. Develops alternatives to promote continuous improvement.
Support for Survey Process and Analytics
- Administer the service desk survey process. Perform data analysis based on survey result and other related ticket information to identify opportunities on process improvement, automation, customer service enhancement and training opportunities.
- Prepare and discuss analytical reports as basis for data driven recommendation and business cases.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or equivalent.
- 3+ years in IT Operations
- Technical experience in automation and analytics
- Exposure and involvement in PowerBI, SharePoint Designer and Oracle databases.
- Understanding across various technology domains.
- Familiar in End User Computing infrastructure (windows Operating System, Office 365, etc.
- Good analytical skills and proficient in using Excel, Power BI and similar tools.
- Adept with ESSA principles (Eliminate, Standardize, Simplify, Automate)
- High advocacy for End User service satisfaction.
- Ability to lead through influence diverse colleagues in different countries.
- Demonstrate good ability to communicate clearly, both written and verbal, towards IT business partners, end users, and vendor partners.
- Experience in ServiceNow is an advantage.
Relocation will not be considered.
Expatriate assignments will not be considered.
Chevron regrets that it is unable to sponsor employment Visas or consider individuals on time-limited Visa status for this position.
Regulatory Disclosure for US Positions:
Chevron is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth. Some of our specialties include generating power and produce geothermal energy; investing in profitable renewable energy and energy efficiency solutions; and developing the energy resources of the future, including researching advanced biofuels.
Our diverse and highly skilled workforce consists of approximately 64,700 employees, including more than 3,200 service station employees. At Chevron, we’re focused on safely delivering the energy needed to power human and economic progress worldwide. But how do we do that when harnessing fossil fuels can be inherently risky? To meet these challenges, Chevron has spent more than 20 years expanding systems that support a culture of safety and environmental stewardship that strives to achieve unequaled performance and prevent all serious incidents and fatalities. We call this Operational Excellence, and it drives everything we do.
Diversity & Inclusion
We’re committed to reflecting in our workforce the rich diversity of cultures and racial and ethnic backgrounds in the communities where we live and work. We’re also devoted to encouraging a diversity of ideas.
Diversity is one of the cornerstones of our values, which we call The Chevron Way. The Chevron Way states:
“We learn from and respect the cultures in which we work. We value and demonstrate respect for the uniqueness of individuals and the varied perspectives and talents they provide. We have an inclusive work environment and actively embrace a diversity of people, ideas, talents and experiences.”
As a core value, diversity is critical to developing a talented, high-performing workforce needed for ongoing business success. The Chevron Way’s focus on people has helped establish a culture that attracts, develops and retains more diverse talent.
We Support Career & Personal Development
We value the importance of managing work/life priorities by offering flexible work schedules, on-site child care at some facilities, adoption assistance, dual-career couple support, scholarships and tuition reimbursement.
At Chevron, you’ll find a workplace committed to your professional development. You’ll receive support and tools to create your own career path, including education assistance support which pays up to 75% of the cost (including tuition, textbooks, lab fees, and registration and administration fees) for approved courses. To strengthen organizational capability, we develop our employees’ and contractors’ skills and experience through our Invest in People strategy. As part of this strategy, discussions focused on continually improving individual performance are held between managers and employees.
Chevron is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.