Skills: Business Analyst, PR / Corporate Communications
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Chevron Holdings Inc. (CHI) is a pioneer and leading multi-function Shared Services Center in the Philippines located in Makati City. With a workforce of more than 1,000, CHI delivers business services and solutions in areas such as finance, human resources, procurement, marketing support and information technology.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of Engagement and Culture Specialist located in Makati City through February 22, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time). Requsition ID# 273602
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Create a comprehensive and sustainable Employee Engagement (EE) strategy for Manila Shared Services Center (MSSC), that addresses engagement and retention drivers such as meaningful work, positive environment and individual value
- Develop strategies to ensure that people initiatives and programs—such as recruitment, onboarding, team-building and recognition—reinforce the company's culture and values
- Work with senior leaders and key stakeholders in establishing linkage between employee engagement metrics, culture, and MSSC's strategic goals to gain support in strategies
- Collect timely data to support business initiatives through focus groups, surveys, town halls, one-on-one interviews, and other methodology; evaluates and applies the data to support decisions
Employee Engagement Function
- Lead the development and implementation of marketing and communication strategies, recognition programs and events in collaboration with Diversity Council to ensure initiatives are in line with the strategic priorities, with a focus on improving culture and employee engagement
- Manage and analyze employee engagement surveys and creates opportunities for validation and understanding the context of scores
- Create and monitors interventions or programs that will address issues and increase employee engagement
- Create and monitors strategies that will strengthen the desired organizational culture in MSSC (e.g. Accountability) to support the attainment of the company's goals and promote employee satisfaction
- Develop employee recognition strategies to include reviewing, evaluating and making recommendations for recognition programs
- Develop and manage a detailed project plan (reprioritize activities and reallocate resources as required)
- Develop and executes annual budgets and proposals, timelines and creative design to increase employee engagement and to sustain the employee culture
External Coordination, Networking and Benchmarking
- Benchmark with BPO & Target Market Group on key EE practices to create strategies to build competitive advantage for MSSC
- Identify opportunities for networking with HR practitioners/counterparts across industries
- Research, evaluates and selects vendors per requirements aligned with the request for proposal
- Keep abreast of industry trends and best practice
- Bachelors' Degree holder
- With at least 7 or more years of consulting and/or industry experience
- Experience in implementing change management plans utilizing multiple communication tools and techniques
- Experience in developing and implementing employee engagement plan and communication plan
- Experience in change management
- Ability to support engagements of greater than average size and complexity
- Strategic thinking, analytical skills, influencing and organization skills
- Leadership, interpersonal, and relationship building skills
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word & Excel
- Relocation will not be considered within Chevron parameters
- Selected candidate will work in the Philippines under the local payroll system and benefits
Regulatory Disclosure for US Positions:
Chevron is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Review federal laws protecting equal rights for applicants and employees (EEO is the Law)
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
For more information about E-Verify please click on a link below.
E-Verify Poster (English) or E-Verify Poster (Spanish)
Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth. Some of our specialties include generating power and produce geothermal energy; investing in profitable renewable energy and energy efficiency solutions; and developing the energy resources of the future, including researching advanced biofuels.
Our diverse and highly skilled workforce consists of approximately 64,700 employees, including more than 3,200 service station employees. At Chevron, we’re focused on safely delivering the energy needed to power human and economic progress worldwide. But how do we do that when harnessing fossil fuels can be inherently risky? To meet these challenges, Chevron has spent more than 20 years expanding systems that support a culture of safety and environmental stewardship that strives to achieve unequaled performance and prevent all serious incidents and fatalities. We call this Operational Excellence, and it drives everything we do.
Diversity & Inclusion
We’re committed to reflecting in our workforce the rich diversity of cultures and racial and ethnic backgrounds in the communities where we live and work. We’re also devoted to encouraging a diversity of ideas.
Diversity is one of the cornerstones of our values, which we call The Chevron Way. The Chevron Way states:
“We learn from and respect the cultures in which we work. We value and demonstrate respect for the uniqueness of individuals and the varied perspectives and talents they provide. We have an inclusive work environment and actively embrace a diversity of people, ideas, talents and experiences.”
As a core value, diversity is critical to developing a talented, high-performing workforce needed for ongoing business success. The Chevron Way’s focus on people has helped establish a culture that attracts, develops and retains more diverse talent.
We Support Career & Personal Development
We value the importance of managing work/life priorities by offering flexible work schedules, on-site child care at some facilities, adoption assistance, dual-career couple support, scholarships and tuition reimbursement.
At Chevron, you’ll find a workplace committed to your professional development. You’ll receive support and tools to create your own career path, including education assistance support which pays up to 75% of the cost (including tuition, textbooks, lab fees, and registration and administration fees) for approved courses. To strengthen organizational capability, we develop our employees’ and contractors’ skills and experience through our Invest in People strategy. As part of this strategy, discussions focused on continually improving individual performance are held between managers and employees.
Chevron is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.