Skills: Operations Management, Plant Operations Engineer
Other Skills: Operations Engineer, Plant Operations
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Provide professional advice and support Operations staff in solving operating problems to assure reliability, high efficiency and to achieve best practice production in line with HSE Management System.
Operations Support and Engineering Expertise
- Provide advice and guidance to the Operations staff to solve operating problems and optimizing/monitoring conditions through data acquisition, analysis, and applications to assure reliability and to achieve high efficiency.
- Review and develop operating procedures for existing plants and new modifications to ensure safe start up and integrate with those of other affected sections. To be a focal point for all ISO related activities.
- Resolve noncompliance to all relevant process safety elements and integrity compliance KPI, and monitor and report any deviation from the environment requirements.
- Develop Integrity Operating Window for critical equipments and systems in coordination with other departments to ensure the plant is operating at optimum efficiency and safety.
- Participate and provide high quality input in various studies like Hazop, SIL, Risk assessment, Root Cause Analysis, etc.
- Review the operating data as per the planned production targets, past and present prevailing conditions including laboratory analysis, operating plant performance; highlight any major deviations from the operating envelopes (parameters), and ensure suitable actions are taken towards their mitigation.
- Review, monitor overall reliability efforts and participate in reliability improvement programs, like problem identification, root cause analysis and recommendations.
- Prepare reports for all abnormalities and alarm management system. Produce specialized reports as required, such as recommendations for improvements pertaining to safety, energy saving, cost saving and operation convenience.
- As a Focal point for the Advanced Process Control (APC) system, ensure that the system is always functional and troubleshoot various shortcomings in coordination with maintenance or technical services.
- Plan, supervise and coordinate all activities in the assigned area to meet functional objectives.
- Train and develop the assigned staff on relevant skills to enable them to become proficient on the job and deliver the respective Department objectives.
- Provide input for preparation of the Department budgets and assist in the implementation of the approved Budget and work plans to deliver Department objectives
- Investigate and highlight any significant variances to support effective performance and cost control
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
- Implement approved Department policies, processes, systems, standards and procedures in order to support execution of the Department work programs in line with Company and International standards.
- Contribute to the achievement of the approved Performance Objectives for the Department in line with the Company Performance framework.
Innovation and Continuous Improvement
- Design and implement new tools and techniques to improve the quality and efficiency of operational processes.
- Identify improvements in internal processes against best practices in pursuit of greater efficiency in order to define intelligent solutions for issues confronting the function.
Health, Safety, Environment (HSE) and Sustainability
- Comply with relevant HSE policies, procedures & controls and applicable legislation and sustainability guidelines in line with international standards, best practices and ADNOC Code of Practices
- Provide inputs to prepare Department MIS and progress reports for Company Management
6. QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Bachelor's degree in Production Engineering or equivalent Professional Qualification
Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills
- 8 years of Production Operations experience in Oil and Gas industry within a large industrial organization
At IDC Manpower Supply we understand that the task of providing services of requirement and selection of personnel demands a high degree of integration between the client and its adviser in order to create a partnership that really add value to the process, Our mission is that our clients made their final decisions counting with all the information and local expertise that IDC Manpower Supply makes available to them.
Our firm counts with a team of seasoned professionals with long standing experience in the areas of recruitment and selection of specialized personnel for the oil Industry, who will manage this process end-to-end and assist you in taking the right human resources decision.
Our Parent Company, International Development Company (IDC) is one of the UAE's leading service and supply companies. With its international expertise in the oil, gas, power and water, telecommunication, private industrial projects, construction, petrochemical industries, along with a reputation for progressive and innovative approaches to business, it has experienced rapid expansion and prosperity.
Over the course of 39 years, IDC maintained its continuous coverage of interrelated fields; starting with the oil & gas industry, and its focus on developing countries that are experiencing an increasing need of equipment, spare parts, consumer goods and general industrial supplies. This earned IDC its reputation as a quality supplier of material, equipment and services that are provided by engineers and well-qualified specialists in various fields.