Houston, Texas, United States
Houston, Texas, United States
Skills: Project Management, Pipeline Engineering
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
UniversalPegasus International is a leading provider of engineering, project management, survey, inspection, and construction management solutions to the energy industry worldwide. Built on a 50-year heritage, UniversalPegasus provides quality, safety, innovation and client service, and delivers unmatched expertise and value to oil, gas and power clients around the globe. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, UniversalPegasus has offices in major energy centers worldwide.
UniversalPegasus is seeking a Project Manager with onshore pipeline experience to work in Houston, Texas
15+ years of experience in the oil and gas pipeline industry. Desired experience includes oil, gas and NGL pipelines. Specific experience managing the design of major pipelines, including route selection, knowledge of Federal (FERC), State, and local environmental and other regulatory requirements, as well as managing Landowner issues, is required. Additionally, experience with pipeline constructability, construction
Essential responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Direct project activities from early project conception through planning, design, construction, start-up, commissioning, transfer to operations staff, and close-out.
- Manage the design of major pipelines including route selection and FEED.
- Experience with pipeline constructability, construction contract administration, and procurement management.
- Understanding of hydraulic analysis, Geotechnical studies and HDD design is beneficial.
- Knowledge of Federal (FERC), State, and local environmental and other regulatory requirements, as well as Landowner issues is required.
- Accountable for the safe and successful completion of projects in compliance with regulations and within established standards and other project management parameters.
- Define project goals, objectives and critical success factors, ensuring they align with the project's commercial strategies.
- Manage the development of technical engineering deliverables associated with assigned projects including the management of technical scope, schedule, and budget.
- Negotiate and manage project contracts.
- Lead the identification of project risks, develops and implements risk response action plans and capitalizes on potential opportunities.
- Implement project and financial control systems to monitor project progress against target and budget. Develop cash forecasts, and monitor and control variations.
- Approve the management plans to ensure code compliant designs that can be safely constructed, operated and maintained.
- Work with the construction manager to develop a construction and installation plan through project completion and pre-commissioning.
- Manage and monitor contractor's and supplier's performance.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering.
- 10+ years experience managing the design of major pipelines.
- 5 to 10 years project management experience required.
- PE and PMP preferred.
- Track record of successful delivery of onshore pipeline projects.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Demonstrated leadership and management ability.
Benefits: UniversalPegasus offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including health care, dental, vision, 401(k), and educational assistance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Veterans and disabled are welcome.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Veterans and disabled are welcome.