Skills: Accounting, Customer Service
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Reports to the Manager of Shared Service Center Malaysia
RESPONSIBILITIES AND AUTHORITIES
- To perform the duties of the position according to documented procedures and work instructions.
- To be aware of Quality Assurance in all daily work activities and to follow the rules of Prevention.
- To report all Non-conformances and problems to your Manager on a Non-conformance and Corrective Action Report.
- Not to accept non-conformance and poor workmanship from fellow employees and your direct ‘supplier'.
- To comply with Company Health and Safety Regulations and to perform all duties in a safe manner.
- To attempt to stop and to report all discovered unsafe practices.
Higher Diploma/Degree in Accounting/Finalist Professional Accountancy.
Accounts Payable Subledger
- To compile Invoices / Delivery Order / Purchase Order and other supporting documents and obtain approval from Department head.
- To perform Goods receipting in Oracle system.
- To perform Invoice matching in Oracle system.
- To issue cheque / wire payments.
- To perform monthly Accounts Payable Reconciliation to General Ledger.
- To issue Vendor Maintenance Form (VMF) for new vendors.
- To prepare and monitor cost of SSC department and highlight irregularities to head of SSC.
- Attend to Operations queries.
- To assist and ensure that statutory audits are completed on a timely manner.
Core Laboratories is a leading provider of proprietary and patented Reservoir Description and Production Enhancement.
Located with over 70 offices in more than 50 countries in every major oil-producing province in the world. Core Laboratories remains dedicated to providing the technology our client’s need to enhance their production. We continue to develop and acquire technologies that complement our existing products and services, and we disseminate these technologies throughout our global network.
Our Clients are the world’s largest major, national and independent oil companies. Core Laboratories' reservoir optimization technologies are used to increase total recovery from existing fields. Our services enable our clients to optimize reservoir performance and maximize hydrocarbon recovery from their production fields.
Core Laboratories has taken extensive measures to ensure the services and data provided by all of our worldwide companies are of the highest quality and integrity. Our commitment to applying and developing new technologies to optimize reservoir performance is unsurpassed in the oilfield service industry. This commitment to technology and to our client’s bottom line makes Core Laboratories, The Reservoir Optimization Company™.
Our Culture has been defined by over 70 years of business built on the principles of integrity and ethical conduct in the support of our clients. Our continuing primary goal is “to produce a quality product on time at a competitive price” in a manner consistent with these principles. The integrity of our company and ability to provide quality products and services to our clients are the essence of our business.
These same ethical standards are what we expect from our employees. We could not accomplish the extraordinary results we have in our past and will in our future without talented and dedicated employees – such as we have now.
It is the talented and dedicated employees that have positioned Core Laboratories as the leading provider of reservoir- optimizing technologies. You can feel and see this in our culture. Core Laboratories strives to create an environment for our employees so they can advance in their careers enabling both the company and its employees to build value. Our inclusive culture thrives on team-work and mutual respect for our differences. There are opportunities for everyone to grow.