Company: NES Global Talent
Skills: Accounting, Secretarial or Administrative
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: CAD21 - CAD24 per hour
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, a large Oil and Gas Operator, is seeking a Procurement Admin in Calgary, AB. This will be a 12 month contract role starting in Jan 2019 with possibility of extension.
The shift will be 5 days on/ 2 days off (Mon-Fri) 8 hours per day, regular day hours
The individuals MUST be local to the Calgary area as no LOA or camp is available.
• Entering Service Entry Sheet (SES) for vendors
• Creating Goods Receipts for Material PO's
• Ensuring correct approval is on tickets/invoices before entering
• Ensuring PO terms are accurate and in agreement with invoices before invoices can be paid
• Providing AP with information about where to apply credit invoices
• Ensuring SEIM documents are received from vendors before all invoices are paid
• Ensuring PO's are being increased when required
• Helping with vendor inquires for vendors
• Communicating with vendors by email and phone to resolve issues regarding invoice processing and obtain missing information
• Manage Cortex transactions: ensuring vendors are getting PO's and submitting invoices correctly ; resolve any issues that may be preventing the vendor from submitting; rejecting invoices that should be submitted via
• Keeping track of invoices to show which are paid, waiting for approval, waiting for SEIM, and which are on hold with any other issues
• Assisting team with other tasks as required
• Administering all P-card related activities including on-boarding/off-boarding of accounts, training, day-to-day cardholder assistance.
• Monitoring the conduct of all purchasing activity in accordance with approved Procedure and Guidelines.
• Monthly reporting for Spend and Transaction Count, Spend Categories and Non-Compliance and Quarterly SVP Reporting.
• Preparing monthly statement for payment, JE upload and error reconciliation.
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
• High School diploma
• 1 - 5 years' experience in field related business
• Attention to detail, accuracy, speed and analytical skills
• Experience with MS Office suite, with priority focus on MS Excel
• Excel Spreadsheet Expertise and Reporting
• Ability to handle large volume of work
NICE TO HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
• Post-Secondary education
• Supply Chain Management certification
• Experience in a Service Centre
• 2+ years of experience in a procurement environment
• Previous experience with Enterprise in SAP MM
• Contract Management knowledge including contract administration
• Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software systems
• Understanding of supplier invoicing and payment process (SES receipts, invoice submission and approval) and typical root causes for SES errors and problem solving
• Understanding of Supply Chain Management processes and integration points
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.