Houston, Texas, United States
Houston, Texas, United States
Skills: MWD / LWD
Other Skills: Field/Shop/or MWD industry experience, BenchTree, Extreme, DigiDrill
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
The Wellbore Positioning Specialist - 1 is responsible for ensuring service delivery of all SuperiorQC Operations. This includes pre run verification and post run analysis; documentation and follow-up of all issues within Operations; well planning communications; survey management and other tasks as assigned. This position will also be responsible for maintaining relationships with internal and external customers, partnering with cross functional teams and support groups and executing on Company strategies and objectives to deliver operational excellence and a safe work environment.
The successful candidate will set high standards of performance for themselves and others; be professional in written, verbal and personal actions in any situation; seek new knowledge and experiences; have an analytical mindset that can utilize factual data to develop creative and business-oriented solutions; be self- aware and adjust accordingly to different environments and audiences.
This role performs under the direction of the Operations Manager.
- Ensure Service Delivery of all SuperiorQC Operations by performing Pre Run Verification Configurations, Cross Over Angle, Total Magnetic Correction, Sensor Offsets, Magnetic Spacing, Azimuth Error Prediction, Well Plan Confirmation and Pre Run Planning
- Ensure Service Delivery through Post Run Analysis to include Sensor Health, Document collection and Storage, End of Run/Well Reporting and Customer Data Uploads
- Maintains documentation and follow-up of all issues within SuperiorQC Operations
- Coordinates Well Planning Communication with Operators and Service Companies
- Conducts Anti-Collision Scans, Avoidance Schemes with Customer Specific Workflows and Applications
- Survey Management, FDIR (Fault Detection, Isolation, and Recovery) and Corrections including Customer Communication
- Responsible for live monitoring of all MWD Jobs (Remote Machines) and providing proactive support
- Performs all other duties as assigned
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office Suite including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook as well as other business systems as required
- Maintain professional demeanor in all situations and with excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills and the ability to work effectively with employees at all levels and third parties
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely detail oriented with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team, prioritizing tasks with many distractions, and managing multiple tasks and projects simultaneously to meet deadlines
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ years of Field or Shop experience or 3+ years MWD industry experience
- Must live in or relocate to the Houston, TX area within 60 days of accepting position
- Must have and maintain a valid state-issued driver's license and be eligible to drive Company vehicle including ability to meet requirements of Company's Vehicle Use Agreement and Driving Policy
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field
- Knowledgeable in basic MWD Theory (Pulse and EM),
- Basic Surface Receiver knowledge (BenchTree, Extreme, DigiDrill)
Variable work hours include regular after-hours, weekend and holiday commitments as well as regular travel within and outside assigned region. This position must work with an emphasis and prioritization to maintain a professional attitude when interacting with all Company and customer representatives. Must be able to work closely with others and manage customer interaction in a professional manner.
To be considered as an applicant please register and apply at www.patenergy.com/careers