Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Midland, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
SGF Global is looking for Field Sales Representative in Midland, TX
- Identify, qualify and close sales opportunities; prioritize actions and plan ahead for sales prospects
- Perform territory planning activities; make regular client visits to ensure appropriate call coverage of assigned accounts, using technical domains where appropriate
- Keep abreast of client plans and problems; assist in the resolution of customer complaints
- Conduct audits on contracts to ensure compliance and minimize errors
- Follow the invoice process to minimize payment delays and resolve disputes
- Manage bids and proposals for assigned accounts per HQ or Area pricing and guidelines to optimize account returns
- Forecast account activity and revenue to optimize operational planning and service delivery
- Mentor or coach less experienced Sales Representatives
- Minimum High School/ GED required. BS in Marketing and Sales, Business or similar degrees preferred.
- 3 - 5 years of drilling related experience primarily in the West Texas region required. Such sales experience is a big plus.
- Valid state motor vehicle operator's license
- Good interpersonal and sales skills with customers and inside personnel
SGF US Inc. Is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, or other characteristics protected by law.