Guwahati, Assam, India
Guwahati, Assam, India
Skills: HSE Manager / Advisor
Other Skills: HSE
Experience: 17 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Guwahati, Assam, India
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: India
We are an Executive Search & Recruitment company based at Baroda , Gujarat. Our client is a leading Exploration and Production (E&P) business of the company has participating interests in several hydrocarbon blocks for exploration and production of oil and gas. Spanning Asia, Africa and Australia, Our client is looking to hire an "HSE Head"
Role -- Head HSE
Location -- Eastern Part of India (Corporate Office)
CTC - Lucrative & Open
Head of Health, Safety, Environment and Security in the Murphy upstream E&P business.
Improve HSE performance and achieve the lowest incident rate in company history.
Will head the entire Drilling , Completion , Production , Project HSE operations .
Responsibilities include developing & implementing the HSSE Management System for entire E&P Group with standards, programs and procedures.
Lead HSE resources to support the onshore Project , Drilling / Well Operations , Production operations pf 's CBM Fields.
• Formulate & Implement the HSE policies in planning & ensuring the achievement of yearly objectives, compliance of 's HSE standards and Indian legislation.
• Stringent in timely reporting of HSE performance reports to 's upstream and contractual requirements HSE reports.
• Carry out the self-audit and external audit programme for follow up of company activities HSE performance
• identification and implementation of controls about HSE risk exposure according with company activities including onshore base and offshore field activities requirements.
• Preparation and evaluation of HSE technical documentation (terms of references, operational instructions, operational and HSE proposal services, etc).
• Effective emergency response plan implementation (availability and maintenance of equipment, execution of drills, etc.)
• Staying updated on corporate policies, procedures, laws and industry practices regarding with HSE issues for implementation of control management for on shore and off shore activities.
• Promote HSE awareness for company activities including on shore and off shore staff promoting full implementation of controls and compliance of HSE Legislation.