Skills: Maintenance Engineer, Reliability Engineer
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Al Jubail, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Executes programs to develop Maintenance Strategies, Analyse Systems and prioritize scheduled activities to maximize the Refinery Gross Margin through proactive Maintenance programs that improve mechanical availability of operational assets of the company and improve predictability of repairs.
- Conduct and facilitate equipment and system analysis using Reliability-Centered Maintenance RCM analysis methodology
- Co-develop (with manager) unit, system and equipment criticalities and efficiently schedule Reliability Reviews using RCM methodology for the production assets.
- Define and schedule review teams for RCM analysis
- Conduct detailed analysis to determine Failure Modes Root Causes and formulate preventative solutions with the review team
- Work with appropriate functions (Maintenance. Engineering, Operations) to determine resources and cost requirements to implement solutions
- Prepare risk analysis to identify business justified maintenance strategy for units or system analyzed
- Participate in mechanical availability enhancement gap reviews to align Asset Care Strategies
- Assist Maintenance Planning in translating Asset Maintenance strategies into CMMS , development of PM Maintenance plans and Asset hierarchy build
- Implement maintenance strategies to meet or exceed pre-established risk and cost efficiency targets
- Develop methodology to measure the maintenance Strategy implementation and compliance. Provide quarterly Maintenance Strategy effectiveness Status
- Develop schedule and Provide RCM user-Level, Facilitator and Administrator level Training for the review teams
- Establish fully functional and sustainable time based / trigger based RCM living program for the responsibility area
- Analyze Life Cycle Cost (LCC) studies of the assets and recommend equipment right offs / upgrades for MTBF gains
- Ensure the business processes and work activities, relevant to position, are executed in compliance with SASREF policy, procedures and best practice to achieve the business objectives in a safe, efficient and cost effective manner.
Workplace (WPS) and Process (PSM) Safety:
- Ensure that measures to protect personal safety and well-being are always in place and that personal actions do not jeopardize the safety and well-being of others.
- Adhere strictly to all IOWs, Safe Operating Procedures, and Safe Work Instructions - thus preventing potential WPS and PSM incidents at all times.
- Always comply with the Sasref HSE Policy, the 5 Safety Principles and 12 Golden Safety Rules.
- No personal injury or injury to a third party.
- No WPS or PSM incident caused.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.