NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the Oil & Gas industry. Our client is an energy company primarily engaged in LNG within the oil and gas industry and is in need of a Senior Rotating Equipment Engineer to join their team in Cameron, LA.
The Reliability Superintendent reports to the Maintenance Manager and has oversight and charge of the Reliability Department and will provide leadership and direction to, Reliability Engineers, Vibration Analysts, and Reliability Technicians as they provide daily technical maintenance support of facility equipment and systems. Primary responsibilities include administering contracts for the purchase of goods and services needed for ongoing operations of gas turbines, electrical generators, primary process compressors, and ensuring that Contractor and Company fulfill their respective contractual obligations.
- Provide leadership and strategic direction to improve reliability for Sabine Pass facility.
- Responsible for maintenance execution contracts approx. value $100M
- Develop and execute strategic plans, programs, and processes to improve facility available to meet or exceed production targets.
- Provide recommendations to the Maintenance Manager on reliability initiatives, contractor scope, and performance and commercial issues and initiatives.
- Lead the reliability team to demonstrate
- Support the efforts of all other organizations within the Facility as needed.
- Ensure Contractors are selected and managed to maximize value for company and fulfill all of their contractual obligations.
- Ensure Company is timely and appropriately fulfilling all of its contractual obligations.
- Monitor quality of Contractor performance and report findings as appropriate to Facility management.
- Participate in the process of managing contractor cost.
- Respond to questions concerning interpretation of contract clauses in coordination with the Contract Management group.
- Other activities as directed by Maintenance Manager.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering with 10 years of experience in the industrial field.
- At least fifteen (15) years' experience in an industrial environment in engineering, maintenance or operations.
- Recent experience with LNG is preferred; however, refining or petrochemical industry experience is acceptable.
- Experience in reliability parameter development, documenting, and implementation is required. Possesses contract development and negotiating skills and experience in managing technical contracts from inception through work execution and contract closeout.
Lead Electrical Engineer, Lead Mechanical Engineer, Lead Rotating Equipment Engineer
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of an energy company primarily engaged in LNG. The successful applicant will receive a competitive compensation package including matching 401K, PTO, as well as a comprehensive benefits package, and more. For further information regarding this role or to discuss other opportunities contact Ashlee Vann.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.