Skills: Warehouse Person
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Lawrence Township, New Jersey, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Under close supervision, performs manual and clerical duties to assist within shipping and receiving areas. Routes materials, supplies, and equipment to stock areas. Completes routine paperwork and documentation as required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reads customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
- Manually lift and load materials on to trucks while verifying box or material counts of that material.
- Compares identifying information and counts, weighs, or measures items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records.
- Transfers materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas.
- Drives company vehicle, operates hydraulic lift and forklift to transport stored items from warehouse to plant or to pick up items from several locations for shipment.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined part-number sequence.
- Fills requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items and distributes items to production workers or assembly line.
- Marks materials with identifying information.
- Opens bales, crates, and other containers.
- Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
- Weighs or counts items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards.
- Arranges stock parts in specified sequence for assembly by other workers.
- Uses computer to enter records.
- Completes requisition forms to order supplies from other plant departments.
- Determines method of shipment.
- Prepares parcels for mailing.
- Maintains inventory records.
- Affixes shipping labels on packed cartons or stencils identifying shipping information on cartons.
- Assembles wooden or cardboard containers or selects pre-assembled containers.
- Inserts items into containers.
- Posts weights and shipping charges, and affixes postage.
- Examines outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications.
- Other duties as assigned
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one plus years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
This position requires that the employee maintain, a valid driver's license.
NOTE: Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Please, no phone calls and no agencies.
Core Laboratories is a leading provider of proprietary and patented Reservoir Description and Production Enhancement.
Located with over 70 offices in more than 50 countries in every major oil-producing province in the world. Core Laboratories remains dedicated to providing the technology our client’s need to enhance their production. We continue to develop and acquire technologies that complement our existing products and services, and we disseminate these technologies throughout our global network.
Our Clients are the world’s largest major, national and independent oil companies. Core Laboratories' reservoir optimization technologies are used to increase total recovery from existing fields. Our services enable our clients to optimize reservoir performance and maximize hydrocarbon recovery from their production fields.
Core Laboratories has taken extensive measures to ensure the services and data provided by all of our worldwide companies are of the highest quality and integrity. Our commitment to applying and developing new technologies to optimize reservoir performance is unsurpassed in the oilfield service industry. This commitment to technology and to our client’s bottom line makes Core Laboratories, The Reservoir Optimization Company™.
Our Culture has been defined by over 70 years of business built on the principles of integrity and ethical conduct in the support of our clients. Our continuing primary goal is “to produce a quality product on time at a competitive price” in a manner consistent with these principles. The integrity of our company and ability to provide quality products and services to our clients are the essence of our business.
These same ethical standards are what we expect from our employees. We could not accomplish the extraordinary results we have in our past and will in our future without talented and dedicated employees – such as we have now.
It is the talented and dedicated employees that have positioned Core Laboratories as the leading provider of reservoir- optimizing technologies. You can feel and see this in our culture. Core Laboratories strives to create an environment for our employees so they can advance in their careers enabling both the company and its employees to build value. Our inclusive culture thrives on team-work and mutual respect for our differences. There are opportunities for everyone to grow.