Skills: Business Development, Contracts Administration, Contracts Engineer
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
Our client are currently looking for a proposals specialist for a staff position within their organisation.
You will be reporting to Technical Sales Manager and as a member of the Sales, Business Development & Marketing team, responsible for producing all types of standard and non-standard technical and commercial proposals (including proposal requests, responses to Tenders, RFPs, etc.) to ensure that our final offer meets our clients demands and is aligned with the Value Proposition. You will be working in a team that manages proposals for the entire organisation globally and will therefore be responsible for managing multiple projects, in multiple locations at any given time. You will have previous tendering experience in the international oil and gas sector and there is a preference for candidates to have a business/engineering degree but not essential
• Manage Tenders & Proposals CRM Portion and ensure it is kept up to date
• Preliminary review of enquiry or invitation to tender document
• Review client history to ensure continuity in proposal delivery
• Identify time frames for completion of Technical and Engineering Sections
• Identify and compile scopes of work for third party subcontractors for services and supply of materials where required as part of the Tender
• Identify and compile scopes of work for internal departments in order to fulfill the client's requirements, and ensure that all relevant information is included within the company's final proposal
• Co-ordinate clarification responses during bid evaluation process. Attend all relevant meetings
• Co-ordinate tender/proposal administration meetings (Weekly Trackers) including documenting MoM
• Formatting of final documents and facilitate proposal approvals process
• Review and understand terms and conditions (e.g. contractual terms, delivery delays, etc.). Work with the contracts manager to identify and communicate exceptions and potential risks.
• Assist in contract/tender negotiations with Technical Sales Manager.