NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, a well-known operator company, is currently seeking a Construction Manager for a contract role in Fort McMurray on a 8/7 rotation.
- Plan and implementation of the plan
- Adherence to and management of Project OPEX initiatives
- Incident owner
- Owner of site budget and indirects
- Contractor selection - jointly with PM
- Contractor mobilization (pre-mobilization checklist, EH&S compliance etc.)
- Field contract management
- Schedule owner
- Regulatory compliance in field
- Identify and manage program risk
- Leads internal cost management meetings.
- Develop and maintain a professional, highly motivated and committed, team oriented construction management organization
- Construction, operations, maintenance
- 10 + years experience
- Oil sands experience
- Suncor knowledge
- Domestic and Alberta project execution knowledge
- Business skills/Contract Management
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.