The successful candidate will join the Wells, Reservoir and Facilities and Management Team (WRFM) within the North Coast Marine Asset (NCMA).
- Responsible for managing all aspects of well integrity, for carrying risk assessment, technical review, for reviewing well integrity procedure and well integrity test results and raising deviation when required.
- Responsible for applying approved well operating envelopes and provide ideal actions required to maintain safe well operating conditions.
- Responsible for driving production system surveillance and optimization of the Wells to maximize production.
- Planning, execution and interpretation of all well surveillance activities.
- Responsible for opportunity identification, maturation and execution of WRFM activities and intervention.
- Provide support for preparation and execution of drilling, completion, commissioning and start up for an upcoming subsea development project.
- Enforce the WRFM processes to deliver ideal business results.
- Work in very close collaboration with key interfaces such as Production Operations, Completion and Well Interventions, Production Programming, Process Engineering, Reservoir Engineering and Commercial.
- Assist Production Programming team in achieving short to medium term business plan objectives.
- Act as a technical coach for junior Production Technologists within the team.
As one of the world's leading energy companies, Shell plays a key role in helping to meet the world's growing energy demand in economically, environmentally and socially responsible ways. Shell is committed to high standards of health, safety and environmental performance; to upholding honesty, integrity and respect for people in every aspect of our operation; and to the equal treatment and development of staff. Shell has been active in Trinidad for a century. Our business activities in Trinidad include exploration and development activities, Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and providing high technical support to a state company.
The world faces energy challenges that are becoming more complex each day. We're looking for people who share our passion for taking on those challenges with cutting edge technology, innovative thinking and a commitment to properly managed risk. Shell develops and operates some of the largest and most complex projects in the world and we always endeavor to work at the leading edge of technical innovation.Requirements
- Bachelors or Master's Degree in Engineering, Mathematics or Physical Science.
- At least 5 years of experience in Production Technology.
- Competence levels are required in WRFM (Skill), Well integrity Management (Skill), Well Inflow/Outflow Modelling (Skill), Well and Completion design (Skill).
- Ability to take responsibility and able to lead across functions.