Skills: Environmental Engineer, Environmental, Safety & Training
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Watkins, Colorado, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Wood is currently looking for an Environmental Technician III for Watkins, CO.
- Identifies, implements, and maintains systematic processes to manage critical compliance data
- Collaborates with other functions to develop and maintain user friendly systems for information gathering/sharing
- Manages data gathering, compliance related recordkeeping, data quality assurance, auditing and other field compliance verification activities
- Conducts field work such as visible emissions observations and leak detection surveys, confirms equipment identification and location, and participate in other field environmental activities such as release observations/oversight in developing experienc
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experienced level, typically 5-7 years of experience
- Provides more technical/functional support than administrative support
- Demonstrates a thorough working knowledge of technology, applications, terminology, and procedures required of job function
- Performs varied and more complex tasks
- Makes decisions within broad parameters
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Valid Driver's License
- 5+ years of Environmental Tech experience in the oil/gas industry
- Assist with additional tasks
- Be a safety leader in the company safety program
- Pass drug and alcohol screening
Willingness and ability to perform/comply with following:
- To work in temperature extremes or adverse weather conditions
- To work both in and out of a company-owned vehicle
- To wear appropriate special safety equipment
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.
Wood is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.