Skills: Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Midland, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
The Bits & Drilling Tools Job Delivery Lead supports the field operations team and the managers by collaborating with the Product and Service Delivery Managers for the job cycle support, including technical and incident management. He/She directs the field employees in a safe, reliable, and efficient product and service delivery.
This position is based in Midland, TX and reports to the location Product & Service Delivery Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identify the job details and sign off on staffing model for the operation.
- Verify projected resource plan in terms of assets, products, and workforce.
- Manage PSD risk lifecycle for jobs.
- Review and approve technical job program.
- Create and approves Job Readiness Assessments.
- Manage incident lifecyle for incidents, escalating as needed.
- Conduct pre and post job briefs for every job.
- Assist PSD Manager in incident investigation, validation of results, and reviews.
- Manage service delivery process to exceel client expectations.
- Manage quality control of all field deliverables.
- Ensure customer acceptance of service delivery.
- Perform field operations as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum BSc in Engineering, preferably Mechanical or Petroleum.
- 3+ years of experience in Drilling operations, a good understanding of the drilling mechanics and Bits required.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal & written
- Strong team work skills
- Must show strong organizational and time management skills
- Sense of responsibility and accountability
- Curious and inquisitive mind, innovative and self-learner
- Adaptability, willing to work in harsh or extreme environments and conditions
- Always eager to take a hands-on approach, should not be reluctant to get his/her hands dirty
- Works well under pressure
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor - priority referral Protected Veterans requested.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.