Skills: Asset Integrity Engineer, Planner / Scheduler
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Midland, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of MCBU - Asset Integrity Planner located in Midland, TX Texas / United States through December 18, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time).
The Asset Integrity Planner position is responsible for planning and scheduling preventative, predictive and corrective maintenance activities across Chevron's Midcontinent Business Unit (MCBU) utilizing an Inspection Data Management System and Computerized Maintenance Management System. The focus for this position is Business Unit wide compliance of all fixed equipment inspections and testing in alignment with Asset Integrity Management guidelines.
Key Job Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- The position will report to the Asset Integrity Coordinator, supports the Fixed Equipment Inspectors and MCBU efforts to improve equipment reliability, schedule efficiency and Inspection Data Management System and Computerized Maintenance Management System data quality.
- The position is responsible for planning Asset Integrity Inspections for gas plants, pipelines, unconventional wells and field fixed equipment to ensure inspections are completed as scheduled.
- This position manages the integration of fixed equipment such as pipelines, pressure vessels, new well flowlines, tanks and piping into the Inspection Data Management System and Computerized Maintenance Management System.
- The position will be responsible for creating Preventative Maintenance Tasks/Work Requests and managing the linkage/data between the Inspection Data Management System and Computerized Maintenance Management System and the implementation of new software upgrades.
- The position is responsible for providing custom inspection/management reports within the Inspection Data Management System to provide current forecasts, accurately track upcoming inspections, create standardized task sets and analyzing data to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- This position will demonstrate strong teamwork ethics/principles and will demonstrate a clear commitment to Health/Environment/Safety through behaviors, actions and decisions.
- High School Degree or equivalent is needed
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated understanding & knowledge of API/ASME codes and DOT CFR 49 192/195 standards.
- Previous experience with scheduling tools such as Primavera and/or MS Project.
- Provenexperience in scheduling and project development.
- Strong back ground in planning and execution of inspection work and turnarounds.
- Strong background in data management
- Strong knowledge of upstream oil and gas equipment operation and maintenance practices.
- Ability to manage data and data integrity in Inspection Data Management Systems and Computerized Maintenance Management Systems.
- Must be able to lead the implementation of new work processes across the MCBU.
- Must have strong skills in creating Preventative Maintenance Tasks/Work Requests, writing standardized task sets and analyzing data to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills (both written & verbal); demonstrated ability to work and communicate effectively within all levels of an organization including operations, management, business partners, and other key stakeholders.
- Ability to work effectively in a cross functional team, lead teams, and mentor personnel.
- Train/mentor in small groups or one-on-one to build fluency and competency of maintenance processes.
- Personal leadership of safety and environmental compliance issues and process improvements. Ensures continuous reinforcement of health, safety, environmental values to maintain Incident Free Operations.
- Strong background in inspection scheduling and testing procedures.
Relocation may be considered.
Expatriate assignments will not be considered.
Chevron regrets that it is unable to sponsor employment Visas or consider individuals on time-limited Visa status for this position.
Regulatory Disclosure for US Positions:
Chevron is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law
Nearest Major Market: Midland
Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth. Some of our specialties include generating power and produce geothermal energy; investing in profitable renewable energy and energy efficiency solutions; and developing the energy resources of the future, including researching advanced biofuels.
Our diverse and highly skilled workforce consists of approximately 64,700 employees, including more than 3,200 service station employees. At Chevron, we’re focused on safely delivering the energy needed to power human and economic progress worldwide. But how do we do that when harnessing fossil fuels can be inherently risky? To meet these challenges, Chevron has spent more than 20 years expanding systems that support a culture of safety and environmental stewardship that strives to achieve unequaled performance and prevent all serious incidents and fatalities. We call this Operational Excellence, and it drives everything we do.
Diversity & Inclusion
We’re committed to reflecting in our workforce the rich diversity of cultures and racial and ethnic backgrounds in the communities where we live and work. We’re also devoted to encouraging a diversity of ideas.
Diversity is one of the cornerstones of our values, which we call The Chevron Way. The Chevron Way states:
“We learn from and respect the cultures in which we work. We value and demonstrate respect for the uniqueness of individuals and the varied perspectives and talents they provide. We have an inclusive work environment and actively embrace a diversity of people, ideas, talents and experiences.”
As a core value, diversity is critical to developing a talented, high-performing workforce needed for ongoing business success. The Chevron Way’s focus on people has helped establish a culture that attracts, develops and retains more diverse talent.
We Support Career & Personal Development
We value the importance of managing work/life priorities by offering flexible work schedules, on-site child care at some facilities, adoption assistance, dual-career couple support, scholarships and tuition reimbursement.
At Chevron, you’ll find a workplace committed to your professional development. You’ll receive support and tools to create your own career path, including education assistance support which pays up to 75% of the cost (including tuition, textbooks, lab fees, and registration and administration fees) for approved courses. To strengthen organizational capability, we develop our employees’ and contractors’ skills and experience through our Invest in People strategy. As part of this strategy, discussions focused on continually improving individual performance are held between managers and employees.
Chevron is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.