Skills: Inventory Control, Materials Management , Warehouse Person
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Some College
Location: Odessa, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
The Warehouseman will assist the District Manager at the shop with maintaining an inventory of what they have in stock, sending and receiving shipments, and assist in testing and troubleshooting parts prior to releasing to the field. They will also be responsible for keeping maintenance records and other applicable reports for all service vehicles in the area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Maintain an inventory of parts in the warehouse, including:
• Inventory of all applicable parts
• Present paperwork for ordering on a weekly basis
• Tracking of equipment checked out/returned by Technicians
Shipping parts, including:
• Shipping parts to the field
• Receiving shipments from Canrig and return RMA's.
Assist the District Manager in ordering Technician truck inventories and shop inventories.
Test and troubleshoot parts returning from the field.
Maintain all applicable records on service vehicles.
Keep warehouse clean and organized. Education and Training:
• High school education or GED
• Additional domain specific training, prior experience, or industry contacts.
• Two years of experience within a warehouse environment
• Experience with drilling and/or oilfield equipment is an asset
• Forklift certified
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Strong working knowledge of networking and networking equipment.
• Working knowledge of electronics, as it applies to oilfield instrumentation.
• Understanding of Shipping and Receiving policies.
Today, Nabors owns and operates the world’s largest land-based drilling rig fleet and is a leading provider of offshore platform workover and drilling rigs in the United States and numerous international markets. With operations in 28 countries, Nabors also provides directional drilling services, performance tools and innovative technologies throughout many of the most significant oil and gas markets. Leveraging our advanced drilling automation capabilities, Nabors’ highly skilled workforce continues to set new standards for operational excellence and transform our industry.
As of April 16, 2018, Nabors’ assets include:
- 407 land drilling rigs
- 31 offshore platform rigs
Nabors is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.