Skills: Process Engineer, Process Control
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
- The technical definition of PACO requirements and the supervision and assurance (as per DCAF system) of all PACO engineering by the EPC Contractor for the design development, commissioning and operation of the facility.
- Ensuring compliance to Project Specific Standards, Plans, Procedures and Owner Technical Requirements (OTRs)
- Participation in multidisciplinary reviews.
- Ensuring the incorporation of process safety requirements into the project and the inclusion of lessons learned from other projects into the project, as appropriate.
- Assuring the quality of the contractor's PACO engineering deliverables.
- Support to quality assurance activities and undertaking inspections of PACO equipment at various stages of its manufacturing.
- Participate in the establishment of the Culture of Care and the achievement of Goal Zero for LCLP
- Performance manage delivery in accordance with the Project Performance Management (PPM) Plan and the contract.
Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies with over 90,000 employees in more than 70 countries and territories. In the US, we have operated for over a century and are a major oil and gas producer onshore and in the Gulf of Mexico, a recognized innovator in exploration and production technology, and a leading manufacturer and marketer of fuels, natural gas and petrochemicals. We deliver energy responsibly; operate safely with respect to our neighbours and work to minimize our environmental impact. We are in search of remarkable people who will thrive in a diverse and inclusive work environment to deliver exciting projects locally and globally. People who are passionate about exploring new frontiers. Innovators and pioneers. People with the drive to help shape our future. Because remarkable people achieve remarkable things.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering and Registered Professional Engineer or equivalent.
- Technical Authority Level - TA2
- Minimum 8+ years in PACO discipline
- Minimum 2+ years in LNG is preferred
- Experience in Lump Sum EPC(Engineering Procurement and Construction) contract environments is preferred.
- A high degree of skill in written and verbal communications.
- Candidates must be ok to travel overseas and domestically
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell participates in E-Verify.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, citizenship, genetic information or other protected status under federal, state or local laws.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability.
Learn More about Shell: Watch their Life at Shell Video