Skills: Control Room Operations, Gas Plant Operations
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Denver City, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Wood has a rich history of operations in the Permian across Texas and New Mexico; we also have operations in 60+ countries being carried out by our workforce of 60,000 professionals, generating over $10b in revenue annually. Our depth and breadth enables us to offer prospective employees growth opportunities, stability and an exciting place to work.
We are a global company with local roots and here in the Permian Basin we are actively recruiting for Plant Operators.
Wood offers competitive pay, excellent benefits and career advancement opportunities.
- Operates plant facilities' various equipment/systems including, but not limited to: Gas plant processing, process controls and measurement, pumps, pressure relief system instrument air system, dehydrators, fuel system, emergency shutdown systems, gas turbines, reciprocating compressors, steam turbines, gas fired boilers, process pumps, amine treating systems, inlet and gas receivers
- Optimize processing throughout the facility and maintain proper product specifications
- Responsible for plant start up or shut down when needed
- Monitoring plant remotely via electronic surveillance devices to insure operations are running smoothly
- Provides guidance to Plant Tech and Mechanics to insure plant is operating at ideal levels
- Communicates plant performance and remediation recommendations to ICC and local leadership
- Work in the Control Room
- Manage acceptable condensate levels within plant specifications
- Coordinating/supporting responses to abnormal operating events and crisis events
- High school degree or GED,
- Willing to work rotating shifts and overtime as needed
- Valid Driver's license
- Mechanically Inclined
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.
Wood is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.