Skills: Production Operator
Other Skills: separators, heater/treater, dump valve
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Midland, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Wood has a rich history of operations in the Permian across Texas and New Mexico; we also have operations in 60+ countries being carried out by our workforce of 60,000 professionals, generating over $10b in revenue annually. Our depth and breadth enables us to offer prospective employees growth opportunities, stability and an exciting place to work.
We are a global company with local roots and here in the Permian Basin we are recruiting Lease Operators in Midland, TX.
Wood offers competitive pay, excellent benefits and career advancement opportunities.
- Perform basic to intermediate level pumping skills which include but not limited to: tank gauging, the proper operation of heater/treaters and 3 phase separators, and all attendant valve and oil seals and seal records
- Checking well, locations and batteries.
- Collecting numbers, inputting number, and transferring the data
- Assist in witnessing meter calibrations, monitor rates and pressures on injection and disposal wells; make necessary adjustments, monitor chemical use, and test safety systems daily; maximize daily production
- Daily production reporting and scheduling of oil and produced water movement
- Work on all types of production equipment, pump valves, treater dump valves, gas regulators, etc. Identify potential problems
- Monitor chemical and lubricating oil usage at wells
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office
Required Skills/ Experience/ Training:
- Knowledge/experience with downhole, pumping, electrical battery
- Basic computer skills (familiarity with Microsoft Excel) and simple mathematical calculations.
- 1-2 Lease operating experience
- Must organize and plan daily work schedule. Must be willing to work rotating shifts, weekends,
- Safety sensitive position subject to random drug and alcohol screening
- Valid driver's license and clean record
- Field Electrical Knowledge
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.
Wood is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.