Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Midland, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
The Tech Water Sales Representative is responsible for identifying and communicating the technical differentiation of Schlumberger Water products and services over those of competitors. He/She advises marketing & sales management on deployment of technology to maximize the value of Schlumberger commercial portfolio within the domain. The Water Sales Representative will be responsible for revenue growth of new services and products for target customers. Duties will include, but not limited to the following:
- Develops new business by actively participating in promoting of Schlumberger new technology and services offerings.
- Establishes lasting, professional relationships with customer contacts.
- Understands customers local environment and identifies new technical applications suited to their needs.
- Ensures that customer problems arising from sales are responded to and appropriately managed.
- Provides answers to technical questions from customers and produces validation elements.
- Maintains integrity in all words and actions ensuring ethics, quality and HSE(Health Safety and Environment) are evident and a key differentiator.
- Provides technical support for sales activities such as bid proposal preparation, technical design options, and other technical services.
- Provides technical support for marketing activities such as presentations,demonstrations, and technology launches.
- Provides input to marketing about requirements for new product definition.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience technical sales in water treatment or specialty chemical industry experience.
- Working knowledge of produced water systems or waste water.
- Position is based in Odessa, Texas.
- Oilfield experience preferred but not requirement
- Bachelor's degree in engineering (chemical, mechanical, industrial) or life sciences (biology, chemistry, etc.)
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.