Responsible for managing Shell Off-shore warehouses in the GoM with a focus on Operational Excellence. Ensure adherence to warehouse standards, and sharing of best practices, including HSSE. Ensure 3rd party warehouse contractors deliver the most competitive and sustainable warehouse operations off-shore. Enable strong collaboration with internal and external onshore and off-shore stakeholders, and suppliers to deliver commercially innovative solutions.Dimensions:
- Third Party Spend - $2.5M
- Inventory Value - US$57MM; 40K Line Items
- Number of Warehouse Storage Locations - 7 Warehouses Off-shore
- Staff - 0 direct reports and 0 indirect reports
- Key Stake Holder Interfaces - (Primary) MM Manager, MM Deepwater Operations Led, MM Production Lead, Off-shore Leadership, and MM staff on location, (Secondary) Inventory Planner, GPE (in particular the BILs) , Business excellence within CP production, Operational excellence within MM where appropriate Finance, Logistics, Maintenance
- Budget - Manage T and E for 20 FTEs 3rd Party Contractors
Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies with over 90,000 employees in more than 70 countries and territories. In the US, we have operated for over a century and are a major oil and gas producer onshore and in the Gulf of Mexico, a recognized innovator in exploration and production technology, and a leading manufacturer and marketer of fuels, natural gas and petrochemicals. We deliver energy responsibly; operate safely with respect to our neighbours and work to minimize our environmental impact. We are in search of remarkable people who will thrive in a diverse and inclusive work environment to deliver exciting projects locally and globally. People who are passionate about exploring new frontiers. Innovators and pioneers. People with the drive to help shape our future. Because remarkable people achieve remarkable things.Requirements
- Behavior - Focus on building a strong Materials Management community of practice through collaboration and influencing, share best practices and learnings with other CP professionals
- Business - Extensive experience across the MM Supply Chain, both at a local and regional and global level.
- Experience managing multiple cross - business stakeholders and multiple agendas; i.e. Maintenance, Projects, CP, Logistics.
- Leadership - Experience in coaching peers in Shell culture, ethics, standards and policies
- Process - Experience in project management (building project plan and driving project safely, to deliver on time and within budget). Implementation of significant improvement initiatives at one or multiple sites resulting in improvement in key KPIs
- Commercial - Experience in defining cost of poor quality and the impact to the bottom line
- Authenticity - Highly driven, 'can do', inspiring, able to articulate in a crisp and precise manner. Is understood and is credible at all levels in Shell
- Growth - Focused on tangible value outcomes for the enterprise, translates strategy to outcomes. Brings external market/supplier into the conversation (curiosity). Mix of operational experience and global/regional corporate roles, multiple LoB. Uncompromising on HSSE, ethics & compliance is a 'must have' in all CP
- Collaboration - Collaborates and integrates within CP and with business, enterprise first. Understands business and speaks business language. Has effective influencing skills and can flex his/her style to audience. Proven track record of commercial acumen.
- Performance - Continuous improvement and simplification mindset. Enables and empowers team to contribute, recognizes people (Engage & Perform). Passionate about developing people
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell participates in E-Verify.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, citizenship, genetic information or other protected status under federal, state or local laws.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability.