Skills: Contracts Administration, Document Control, Secretarial or Administrative
Other Skills: Proposals Administration, Recruitment Administration,
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: Competitive Salary & Benefits
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
Working within the Wells department at Lloyd's Register Energy, your time will be split working between both the Proposals and Recruitment teams in supporting both tender responses and recruitment campaigns.
Global Wells Tender Response:
- Assist in the development and preparation of proposals in line with commercial and contract agreements in place.
- Work in close cooperation with the Technical Lead's and other colleagues to obtain the necessary input in the development of work scopes in tenders and proposals.
- Support regions in publishing consistent, high quality Tenders (Quality Control)
- Tender Deadlines: ensure all ITT questions are answered, documents are formatted and quality checked, all printing and delivery requirements are met
- Maintain bid templates and toolkit.
- Maintain logical and ordered proposal/tender library on the Server
- All Final Proposal/Tenders & Revisions, Cost Models & Revisions to be clearly named and filed in an orderly manner
- All Purchase Order/Call offs received to be dated clearly named and filed in an orderly manner
- Assist in producing associate contracts (Limited Liability Company) and schedules of work for Wells. You will liaise with the Recruiters, HR Business Partners, Project Managers and Tax Manager if necessary.
- Assist with the management of associate files - contract & schedule expiry / renewal, certification verification and expiry, references and next of kin information.
- Maintenance of the current candidate database - adding to the talent pool where possible.
- Assisting contractors through the on-boarding process on Success Factors where necessary
- Assist with permanent Wells placements - requisition management on Success Factors, hiring process management and assisting the Hiring Manager where applicable
LR Senergy is a solutions-based energy services company offering a full life cycle capability, backed up by specialist software and training capabilities.
Using our experience and innovative solutions, we help our clients unlock problems and overcome challenges – often making otherwise unviable projects a commercial reality. With the resources of a medium sized integrated exploration & production company, our team works alongside clients of all sizes providing technical expertise, analysis and advice at each stage of the project life cycle and across every discipline, enabling our clients to make quality decisions quickly, in order to maximise value.
Our teams have hundreds of years’ worth of combined experience in energy projects internationally and we hold certification in the following international standards – ISO 9001, ISO14001, OHSAS 18001 and PAS 99.
We will help turn energy potential into power – safely, skilfully, efficiently and affordably.
VISION & MISSION
LR Senergy’s vision is to become one of the most respected and admired international brands associated with the supply and delivery of energy.
We provide a complete asset lifecycle capability set of services, encompassing geosciences, reservoir engineering, wells management, engineering and operations, core analysis, geomechanics, formation damage, reserve and asset evaluation, facilities engineering, project management, power engineering and alternative energy solutions. LR Senergy also develops and supports innovative software technologies including IP™ and ODM™ and delivers a suite of associated technical training courses.
We provide technical solutions and products to a wide range of clients across the world, including National Oil Companies, International Oil Companies, Government agencies, service companies, exploration & production companies and many others. In 2013, we undertook 400 projects in 93 countries for 114 different clients.
A WORLD OF EXPERTISE
Established in 2005 as Senergy, the company became LR Senergy after the Lloyd’s Register (LR) Group made a significant investment in the Aberdeen-headquartered company in 2013. LR Senergy has a global talent pool of more than 600 people across a network of locations in Europe, the Middle East, Australia, South East Asia and the Americas. LR is the leading global provider of independent assurance and expert advice. Together, we believe we provide a unique and comprehensive portfolio of services to the upstream sector of the energy industry, from reservoir to refinery and beyond.