Houma, Louisiana, United States
Houma, Louisiana, United States
Skills: WellSite Supervisor, Pipeline Services
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houma, Louisiana, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We are looking for the right people - people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Under general supervision, promotes excellent customer relations at the worksite. Plans and performs necessary calculations for the total job at the worksite as needed.
- Coordinates the activities of service operators and specialists during the equipment rig-up and rig-down on a worksite and the preparation and operation of equipment for performing a job.
- Ensures customer satisfaction with work performed. Responsible for management of the chemical/material inventory at the worksite.
- Provides planning necessary for the job including instructions to the crew and dispute resolutions to approved levels.
- Ensures customer satisfaction with jobs performed. As needed, performs data collection and data distribution on jobs.
- Coordinates the clean up, repair, and preparation of equipment for the next job.
- Provides on the job coaching to subordinates and utilizes competency processes to enhance skills development and the job performance.
- Responsible for ensuring field paperwork is correctly completed. Possession of an Offshore Survival and Emergency Training certificate.
Requirements: Must have High School Diploma or GED. ( Technical School Diploma or Military Training a plus)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Pipeline and Process Services which includes experience in Pipeline Pigging, Hydro testing, flushing and / or Nitrogen Purging and Helium Leak Detection.
- Skills are typically acquired through completion of HES career development requirements as Service Supervisor III.
- Must possess exceptional skills within the service line and have a good general understanding of other service functions.
- Must be knowledgeable of HMS, HSE standards, work methods and guidelines for PSL personnel.
- Valid license to operate a motor vehicle is required. Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness.
- Promotes and takes an active part in quality improvement processes.
- Possession of an Offshore Medical certificate.
- Works 12 hour day offshore
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including Service Supervisor III or Service Leader Pipeline/Process Services
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
114 Clendenning Rd, Houma, Louisiana, 70363, United States
Requisition Number: 68069
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Pipeline and Process
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. With over 50,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities, and operations in approximately 70 countries, the company serves the upstream oil and gas industry throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction, completion and production optimization. Halliburton's fascinating and proud history reveals a continuous focus on innovation and expansion that began with the company's founder, Erle P. Halliburton. After borrowing a wagon, a team of mules and a pump, he built a wooden mixing box and started an oil well cementing business in Duncan, Oklahoma.
In the 1930s, Halliburton established its first research laboratories where the company tested cement mixes, began offering acidizing services to break down the resistance of limestone formations and increase the production of oil and gas, and performed its first offshore cementing job using a barge-mounted cementing unit at a rig in the Creole Field in the Gulf of Mexico. This was the beginning of what was to become the world's most extensive offshore service.
Halliburton took the initial steps toward becoming a worldwide company in 1926. We sold five cementing units to an English company in Burma, the start of our Eastern Hemisphere operations, and Erle P. Halliburton sent his brothers to open our business in Alberta, Canada. We opened in Venezuela in 1940. By 1946, the company – using its innovative technology – had expanded into Colombia, Ecuador, Peru and the Middle East and began performing services for the Arabian-American Oil Company, the forerunner of Saudi Aramco.
In 1951, Halliburton made its first appearance in Europe as Halliburton Italiana SpA., a wholly owned subsidiary in Italy. In the next seven years, Halliburton launched Halliburton Company Germany GmbH, set up operations in Argentina and established a subsidiary in England.
In 1984, Halliburton provided all of the well completion equipment for the first multiwell platform offshore China. Two years later, Halliburton became the first American company to perform an oilfield service job on the China mainland
The final decade of the 20th century brought more changes and growth to Halliburton. The company opened a branch office in Moscow in 1991.
The company realigned its work into Eastern and Western Hemisphere operations in 2006, and in 2007, divided its service offerings into two divisions: Completion and Production, and Drilling and Evaluation.
Today, Halliburton offers the world's broadest array of products, services and integrated solutions for oil and gas exploration, development and production.
To learn more about career opportunities, please visit www.gohalliburton.com.
Halliburton is an equal opportunity employer.
Halliburton placed 2nd in the 2018 Rigzone Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more.