2nd Engineer (Vessel)
Temporary starting December 13th
- STCW Second Class Motor License
- STCW Basic Safety
- STCW Survival Craft
- STCW Advanced Fire Fighting
- Seafarers Medical
- Vessel Security for Personnel with Security Duties
- Valid Passport
- WHMIS 2015
- Marine Basic First Aid
- Confined Space Entry
- Fall Protection
- Responsible for overseeing all engineering department personnel on board.
- Safe and economical operations of all machinery
- Proper maintenance of all machinery.
- Performs troubleshooting, problem solving as well as preventative and corrective maintenance to prevent down time and to ensure the efficient and continual functioning of the vessel.
- Prevention of and response to oil pollution from the vessel by ensuring the proper pollution procedures are followed and pollution containment equipment is readily available.
- Monitoring of bunkers and lubricants.
- Familiarize and ensure engineering personnel follow all policies and procedures and have access to the appropriate manuals and documentation.
- Other duties assigned
We would like to thank all candidates, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.