Skills: IT - SAP / ERP
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Chevron Holdings Inc. (CHI) is a pioneer and leading multi-function Shared Services Center in the Philippines located in Makati City. With a workforce of more than 1,000, CHI delivers business services and solutions in areas such as finance, human resources, procurement, marketing support and information technology.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of SAP PP/APO Functional Analyst located in Makati, NCR (Manila)/Philippines through January2, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time).
It's an exciting time for IT professionals as we leverage rapidly emerging technology advancements in Cloud, Mobility, Data Analytics, and Artificial Intelligence. Our IT function in partnership with the business will be focusing on the transformation of our technology landscape in the upcoming years to meet the world's complex energy challenges and create innovative energy solutions. A career in our corporation provides you an opportunity to contribute in making us the global energy company most admired for its people, partnership and performance
The SAP Functional Analyst is expected to contribute and grow with the corporation to:
- Understand the SAP design for the corporation's different business operating units and its processes including interfaces to other applications.
- Provide SAP production support across different business units around the globe, specializing on the PP and/or APO function.
- Implement SAP projects and system changes using the corporate change management process.
- Effectively work with a global team spanning multiple regions and multiple cross-functional team members and leaders.
- Partner with business counterparts to find opportunities to innovate or improve our ERP solutions.
- Employ analytical thinking to gather and understand business requirements and translate those into functional specification documents.
- Apply critical thinking to understand the potential impact of system Change Management on existing functions to avoid business impact and incidents.
- Communicate changes to stakeholders and provide training on new functionalities.
- Support the strategy for the next generation ERP transformation.
- Learn and adopt emerging technologies that support the corporation's IT transformation and Digital Roadmap.
- Adhere to corporate policies and standard tools.
- Potential travel opportunity
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Science or related areas
- 4-6 years experience as an SAP PP and/or APO Analyst
- Technical skills: ABAP Programming, Web Development, etc.
- Experience with adopting Agile/DevOps
- Experience with Oil and Gas industry
- Experience in QM module is a plus
- Experience in Integrated Business Planning is a plus
Critical Selection Criteria:
- Application knowledge - strong technical aptitude and troubleshooting skill
- Teamwork - ability to work with a team toward a common goal, staying aligned with agreed strategies, priorities and processes to deliver results
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills - demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with management, peers, business partners, vendors across disciplines and geographies
Relocation will not be considered.
Expatriate assignments will not be considered.
Chevron regrets that it is unable to sponsor employment Visas or consider individuals on time-limited Visa status for this position
Regulatory Disclosure for US Positions:
Chevron is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Review federal laws protecting equal rights for applicants and employees (EEO is the Law)
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
For more information about E-Verify please click on a link below.
E-Verify Poster (English) or E-Verify Poster (Spanish)
Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth. Some of our specialties include generating power and produce geothermal energy; investing in profitable renewable energy and energy efficiency solutions; and developing the energy resources of the future, including researching advanced biofuels.
Our diverse and highly skilled workforce consists of approximately 64,700 employees, including more than 3,200 service station employees. At Chevron, we’re focused on safely delivering the energy needed to power human and economic progress worldwide. But how do we do that when harnessing fossil fuels can be inherently risky? To meet these challenges, Chevron has spent more than 20 years expanding systems that support a culture of safety and environmental stewardship that strives to achieve unequaled performance and prevent all serious incidents and fatalities. We call this Operational Excellence, and it drives everything we do.
Diversity & Inclusion
We’re committed to reflecting in our workforce the rich diversity of cultures and racial and ethnic backgrounds in the communities where we live and work. We’re also devoted to encouraging a diversity of ideas.
Diversity is one of the cornerstones of our values, which we call The Chevron Way. The Chevron Way states:
“We learn from and respect the cultures in which we work. We value and demonstrate respect for the uniqueness of individuals and the varied perspectives and talents they provide. We have an inclusive work environment and actively embrace a diversity of people, ideas, talents and experiences.”
As a core value, diversity is critical to developing a talented, high-performing workforce needed for ongoing business success. The Chevron Way’s focus on people has helped establish a culture that attracts, develops and retains more diverse talent.
We Support Career & Personal Development
We value the importance of managing work/life priorities by offering flexible work schedules, on-site child care at some facilities, adoption assistance, dual-career couple support, scholarships and tuition reimbursement.
At Chevron, you’ll find a workplace committed to your professional development. You’ll receive support and tools to create your own career path, including education assistance support which pays up to 75% of the cost (including tuition, textbooks, lab fees, and registration and administration fees) for approved courses. To strengthen organizational capability, we develop our employees’ and contractors’ skills and experience through our Invest in People strategy. As part of this strategy, discussions focused on continually improving individual performance are held between managers and employees.
Chevron is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.