Skills: Drilling Manager, Drilling Superintendent
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: £500 - £750 per day
Location: Lancashire, England, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We are currently looking for a Drilling Supervisor to join a new project in Lancashire. As the Drilling Supervisor you will be overseeing all onshore shale and hard rock drilling operations and will ensure safe and effective delivery of the well programme is carried out at all times. Onshore Drilling Supervisor experience is required to be considered.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage the activities of contractors during the well operations.
- Communicate daily between the wellsite and office team.
- Take a technical role and be involved with all problem solving/decision making.
- Demonstrate safety and carry out relevant safety programmes.
- 5 years Drilling Supervisor experience.
- Recent onshore experience.
- Hard Rock Drilling background.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply today! Aimee will contact you to share further information.
Must be able to work in the UK without sponsorship.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!