Crude oil drivers - sign on bonus - safety bonuses!
Performs basic driving functions to operate crude oil/product transport truck, including crude oil testing, loading and unloading.
- Perform basic driving functions to operate crude oil/product transport trucks, including steering, shifting, using signals, and reading various control devices.
- Remove/replace hoses (i.e., 3" to 4" diameter hoses up to 15' long) from truck or trailer hose tubes.
- Connect hoses between trailer and unloading/loading facility and monitor unloading/loading process to avoid spills and ensure that equipment is functioning properly.
- Disconnect and reconnect trailers from trucks.
- Inspect trucks and trailers per DOT requirements (brakes, engine oil, water levels, lights, loading hoses, etc.).
- Perform minor emergency repairs to motor vehicle equipment.
- Mask-up and wear fresh air breathing equipment or self-contained breathing apparatus when necessary.
- Climb storage tank stairs (may be 32' in height) while carrying gauging tray with gauging equipment.
- Gauges tanks (including lowering/raising a thief, wood back and gauge line into the tank, obtaining various measurements, and transferring samples to sample tubes to complete the gauging process).
- Open, close and seal all valves on storage tankage as required.
- Accurately and legibly complete all paperwork, including truck driver logbook, run tickets, manifest tickets, loading tickets, etc.
- Operate on-board computer equipment to record data.
- Maintain cleanliness of truck.