Skills: Derrickman, Driller, Floorhand / Roughneck
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Rotational Contractor
Location: Williston, North Dakota, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Precision Completion and Production Services needs local FLOORHANDS, DERRICKHANDS, DRILLERS & RIG MANAGERS for SECURE and STEADY work in Williston, North Dakota and surrounding areas.
Why should YOU choose Precision Completion and Production?
- We are a Local and Secure Company
- Paid Training & Orientation
- Additional $2 an hour for CDL Licence
- Offer Immediate Job Placements
- Steady, Local Work
- On the Job Training
- Coveralls, gloves, and more provided on your first day
- Matched 401K
- Possible Regular Rotations
- Supportive Management, Advancement and Paid Training
- Single/Family Benefit Coverage after 3 Months or 500 hours
- Award Winning Safety Program with special awards for personnel
- Bring a friend and earn up to $1900 for employee referrals
- and MUCH more!
Floorhands manipulate sections of pipes or drill stems at rig floor during drilling and during removal and replacement of pipes, drill stems and drill bits, clean up rig areas, assist in setting up, taking down and transporting drilling and service rigs and service equipment, drive trucks to transport materials and well service equipment
Derrickhands are responsible for all work above the rig floor, watching and maintaining proper well control characteristics, and guiding the pipe off the racking platform in the derrick while tripping in and out of the hole.
Drillers are responsible to ensure the proper training and safe working of their crew and the safe operation of all equipment on the drilling rig. Drillers also operate and monitor the essential systems of the drilling rig including: the hoisting, well control, mud and power systems found on all drilling rigs. Additional duties include: conducting safety drills, organizing the moving and setting up of the rig and camp and liaising between the Rig Manager and crew.
- Valid Drivers Licence
- Eligibility to work in the United States and at least 18 years old
- Criminal record check
- Practices and support safety policies and procedures
- Physically fit and willing to work in a zero tolerance for drugs and alcohol environment
- Willingness to attend pre-employment orientation
Precision Drilling Corporation is Canada's largest oilfield services company and also has a large and growing presence in the United States and internationally. Precision provides contract drilling, well servicing and strategic support services to customers. Precision supplies on-the-ground expertise - people, equipment and knowledge - to provide value to our customers on a daily basis.
Precision has more than a half century of operating history in North America and we have always believed it is our people that make Precision a great company. Attracting the right people has been one of the cornerstones in building our reputation as the "leading employer" in the industry.
Along with a great culture, we offer a compensation package that is comprehensive and highly competitive in the oilfield services industry. All of Precision's people share in our ongoing success through our total rewards and recognition philosophy. At the end of the day, our success is defined by our people and the value they bring to Precision.