Skills: Inventory Control, Materials Management , Supply Chain Management
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Picayune, Mississippi, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Wood is searching for a Material Technician, Aircrft with experience in the aviation industry.
Work schedule of 5 x 2 in Picayune, MS; must live in the Picayune, MS area.
Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required.
- Arranges and accelerates flow of equipment, materials, parts, assemblies, and other materials, according to schedules or priorities
- Compiles and maintains manual and computerized records.
- Checks schedules and related information and confers with others to determine requirements to identify overdue materials and to track materials.
- Manage stock control and preservation of all materials and equipment, including inventory replenishment and stocking levels; conduct physical inventory audits as required.
- Utilize AvBase Winair parts tracking system to manage aircraft component traceability.
- Maintain a clean and orderly facility.
- Safely operate material handling equipment to support the load and unload of materials and equipment.
- Physically receive materials, validate quantities received with shipping documents and complete goods receipt transactions in the material management system.
- Conduct inventory replenishment on items with planned stock balances. Make suggestions for adjustments to minimum/maximum balances as required.
- Provide reports as requested on inventory balances.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required: High School Diploma; 1-2 years of first-hand experience with Aviation equipment and materials management, material control processes, and warehouse functions
Desired: 3-4+ years of first-hand experience in Aviation equipment materials management; minimum of 1 year of direct ERP system experience (SAP, JDE, etc.) or utilizing AvBase Winair system.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.
Wood is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.