Skills: Electrical Engineering
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: Up to £0.00 per year
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
Working hours - M-F, 8am - 5pm but they are flexible on earlier start times.
Duration - Long Term Contract - indefinite probably at least 12 months with the expectation to extend year by year.
Location - Houston, Texas (Downtown)
- Midstream/Downstream EPC Contractor looking for an Electrical Engineer to support various midstream and some downstream projects such as meter stations in Louisiana, Pump Stations throughout Texas and some downstream efforts too
- They primarily use ETAP, SKM, Visual software
- Ideal candidate will have 5-10 years of experience from an EPC
Duties and Responsibilities:
- This person needs to know what a constructible design package is supposed to look like; will be doing design review, some drawing redline/development & occasional checking
- Equipment specs, load study, etc.
- Instrumentation and Electrical Engineering experience of various midstream projects such as pipelines, meter stations, pump stations, tanks, etc.
- Will work at clients home office in downtown Houston within their engineering team so must be able to work independently with limited instructions
- ETAP, SKM, Visual exp. required
Experience and Qualifications:
- Electrical or similar degree
- 5-10 years of experience from an EPC
- Must have midstream EPC experience with pipelines, meter stations, pump stations, and tanks
- ETAP, SKM, Visual software experience
Energy Resourcing is a leading supplier of specialist human capital to energy and resource focused customers in Asia, Australia, the United States, and Europe and beyond. We provide a range of innovative contracting services and recruitment solutions to some of the world’s leading companies for all stages of the project lifecycle in the upstream and downstream energy and resource development industries. This includes personnel for professional engineering, construction management, project management, inspection, quality assurance, health and safety and other essential services and support activities. Our global customers include oilfield operating companies, major engineering design and construction contractors, refining and petrochemical projects, project management contractors and the growing alternative energy industry.
With major offices currently located in Bangkok, Brisbane, Houston, London, Perth, Singapore and Ulsan providing support to s and projects across the world, Energy Resourcing aims to provide outstanding quality and professionalism in the delivery of our services. Our recruitment and resourcing specialists are the best in the industry. Our management systems, professional expertise and desire to exceed our customers’ service expectations are second-to-none. Wherever you require people, we can provide them, office-based, site-based, offshore, fly in/out, on a staff or contract basis, we can assist with one individual or an entire team.