Skills: QA / QC / Inspection
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: Up to £0.00 per year
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
***MUST HAVE STRONG EPC EXPERIENCE
***MUST HAVE ONSHORE EXPERIENCE, CHEMICAL A PLUS
- Maintain and manage updates to the Quality Manual/Plan as well as the associated quality procedures, relevant to the internal Quality Management System and the latest ISO 9001 (2015) standard requirements.
- Close coordination with the Quality Management Team of the corporate office on all quality matters
- Preparation of quality procedures in accordance with project quality requirements (including pre-FEED, FEED, etc.)
- Verification of the engineering deliverables; ensuring they have been properly implemented and controlled as per the established quality procedures.
- Prepare and conduct internal/external audit programs, aiming to verify performance of particular projects, departments, to ensure the following of procedures, performance plans, and contract requirements in order to satisfy the project goals.
- Root cause analysis to identify non-conformances (NCs), followed by prevention action plan proposal.
- Initiates, maintains, and improves the behavioral based quality performance culture.
- Raise awareness based on lessons learned/best practices to ensure positive impact on project activities.
- Work closely with client's QA/QC manager to ensure project requirements are met.
- Seven-ten years of QA/QC experience (petrochemical, onshore, refinery, chemical plant)
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Efficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and PDF editing tools
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- B.S. degree in similar field of study preferred
Energy Resourcing is a leading supplier of specialist human capital to energy and resource focused customers in Asia, Australia, the United States, and Europe and beyond. We provide a range of innovative contracting services and recruitment solutions to some of the world’s leading companies for all stages of the project lifecycle in the upstream and downstream energy and resource development industries. This includes personnel for professional engineering, construction management, project management, inspection, quality assurance, health and safety and other essential services and support activities. Our global customers include oilfield operating companies, major engineering design and construction contractors, refining and petrochemical projects, project management contractors and the growing alternative energy industry.
With major offices currently located in Bangkok, Brisbane, Houston, London, Perth, Singapore and Ulsan providing support to s and projects across the world, Energy Resourcing aims to provide outstanding quality and professionalism in the delivery of our services. Our recruitment and resourcing specialists are the best in the industry. Our management systems, professional expertise and desire to exceed our customers’ service expectations are second-to-none. Wherever you require people, we can provide them, office-based, site-based, offshore, fly in/out, on a staff or contract basis, we can assist with one individual or an entire team.