Skills: Drilling Engineering
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: $1200 - $1500 per day
Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We are currently looking for a number of Completion Consultants for our clients based in Oklahoma. Within this contract role, you will be overall responsible for overseeing the drilling and frac projects, ensuring all safety regulations are in compliance. As the Completions Specialist, you will also be working with a large team to support the drilling and workover.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Follow safety operations to ensure compliance with environmental safety and regulatory requirements.
- Assist the engineering designs of completions programmes.
- Regularly report to the production engineer.
- Reduce the environmental impacts.
- Ensure all costs are within budget.
Qualifications and Education:
- Degree/Masters in Engineering or similar.
- 5+ years completion experience.
- Drilling/Frac experience.
You must be local to Oklahoma/Colorado area to be considered.
If you are interested in this role and would like to be considered, please apply today! Aimee will contact you to share further information about the role,
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!