Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
We are hiring a Statutory and Tax Manager to join our team in AFI Park, Cotroceni offices, Bucharest. In this role you will be responsible for ensuring high quality statutory financial information prepared for Cameron legal entities.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits as well as challenge and progression in your role. With a growing team and the opportunity to work flexible hours there has ever been a better time to join the Cameron, Schlumberger team!
- Support statutory and tax filings across multiple locations.
- Liaise with local finance staff (plant/project controllers) to build out the statutory packs.
- Compliance with various GAAP's, including ensuring all finance work undertaken by the hub meets all local statutory and tax audit requirements.
- Streamlining of processes including the various statutory and tax processes after transition into the hub, and driving a 'right first time' mentality in the field organizations to mitigate audit adjustments.
- Centralize a regular review of the legal entity results during the year to understand drivers of revenue and profitability with locations.
- Liaising with external providers and acting as point of contact for issues
- Degree in Finance/Accounting; ACCA / CIMA preferred+ MBA or similar
- Good SAP experience and familiarity with Microsoft Office applications, such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint are required
- Fluent in English (comprehension, written and speech). Other languages a plus.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of finance/accounting experience
- Minimum of 3 years in managing people
- Well organized, have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to collaborate across functions and with all levels of the organization
- Ability to manage multiple cross functional projects, deadlines, and priorities in a fast paced, ever-changing and evolving work environment
- Ability to engage people in a manner that facilitates teamwork, resolves conflicts, encourages ideas and drives results.
- Candidate must possess good analytical, interpersonal skills and ability to motivate their team
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.