Skills: Mechanical Technician
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Odessa, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
- Repair and maintain piping systems used for the transmission of steam, heat, water, oil and other gases in commercial, industrial and other locations.
- Ensure timely execution of tasks and completion of projects.
- Actively supports, participates in, and maintains the integrity and on-going function of the company and facility's safety program; ensuring a safe/healthy work environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High Schools Diploma
- 2-4 years demonstrated industry experience - Fabrication Shop Assembly
- Technical knowledge - understanding of the process from commencement till job completion
- Previous experience as Pipe Fitter / Instrumentation Technologist
- Specialized in Technical Training related to process skid packages
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.