Skills: Supply Chain Management
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
The main accountabilities include:
1. Manage the stock transfer order of goods to ensure all warehouses are stocked with the right products on-time-in-full to fulfill the required demand forecast while maintaining inventory levels to an optimum amount.
2. Coordinate with supply sources (both local and import, both Shell and Non-Shell) to ensure timely stock transfer to Indonesia.
3. Work closely with Demand Planner, Production Planner and Logistics team to ensure the best supply chain solutions are achieved.
4. Collaborate with Sales, Marketing and Supply Chain during product introduction and withdrawals to ensure timely phase-in-phase-out of products.
5. Preparation of management reports as well as analyzing statistical data, especially for the monthly S&OP meetings
Shell began operations in Indonesia more than 100 years ago and can look back on a rich history with Indonesia. At Shell Indonesia, we believe that diversity is key: it will help our drive to innovate and make sure that our employees' ideas will travel. We offer an exciting platform from which you can deliver and excel. Shell Indonesia manages business operations that include marketing and trading oil products directly as well as through its appointed distributors. In 2006, Shell started its Commercial Fuels business in Indonesia: we provide bulk fuels and related technical support to the Industrial and Transport Sector. Shell Indonesia is also planning to establish a significant presence in the upstream sector.
• Demonstrated analytical capability
• Stakeholder management experience
• Strong record of results delivery against stretched targets
• Knowledge of the S&OP process
• Supply Chain planning experience is an advantage
• Lubes Business experience is an advantage
• Experience with integrated SAP/ERP systems and in particular Supply Chain Planning and IBV Tools (APO, Icarus) is an advantage
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.