Skills: Drilling Engineering, Reservoir Engineering
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
The Wells, Reservoir and Facilities Management (WRFM) Lead is a key role in our QGC Asset based in Brisbane. You will be responsible for sustaining standard WRFM process by building an engaged community of WRFM professionals through the implementation of Lean principles for continuous improvement. You will be supporting the WRFM Manager in planning, coordinating and prioritising business activities and assist ICE teams to achieve short and medium-term Business Plan objectives.
Some of the key deliverables and responsibilities of this role are:
- Implementation Duty Care Journey for wells and facilities.
- Support WRFM Manager in organising Wells Connect meetings.
- Support Subsurface team development and goal setting.
- Development of WRFM toolkit for QGC.
- Ensure WRFM practice table implementation.
- Manage and keep the asset management register updated for Production Opportunities and Production Risks within the Asset.
- Conduct timely Make It Grow (MIG) production reporting.
- Collaborate with other Shell Assets and Global SMEs to ensure that production enhancement knowledge and lessons learned are shared across the wider Shell Group.
- Provide input to annual budget process and manage WRFM budget with guidance from the Asset Manager.
- Accountable for the Integrated Production System Models.
- Provide asset specific documentation on WRFM and well integrity.
Your interest in working for Shell Australia is the first step towards a great career that focuses on securing an energy future for generations to come. Shell Australia can offer you a platform from which you can propel your career and work on projects as diverse as the game-changing Prelude FLNG, industry-leading QGC project in Queensland, or our range of upstream exploration and development opportunities. Shell has been in Australia since 1901. Today Shell Australia is focused largely in the upstream sector, especially in the exploration, development and production of liquefied natural gas (LNG) and oil.
The candidate we are therefore seeking for this position will have;
- Bachelor or Masters degree in an Engineering discipline or equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience in Upstream in an operational/WRFM role.
- Demonstrated experience in production/process engineering covering onshore oil and gas production as well as associated facilities in a client/operator environment.
- Familiarity with CSG operations, PCP lift systems and solids challenges.
- Ability to resolve challenges and identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Ability to prioritise and consistently meet deadlines.
- Ability to prepare and present accurate data to senior management.
- Ability to identify potential consequences and take proactive action
Your outstanding communication skills, both verbal, written and technical engineering writing teamed with your ability to work with others will foster collaboration with core business areas. Your excellent time management skills, ability to encourage team relationships, drive for results through motivating others and a solid understanding of the requirements will guarantee your success in this role.
If you have these skills, relevant qualifications, broad and specialist competencies relevant to the petroleum, gas and energy sector we would love to hear from you.
Aboriginal candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
At Shell we believe that every individual has something valuable to offer. We understand that the more diverse the workforce, the wider the variety of ideas we bring to the table. Shell values diversity and offers: flexible work schedules, work and family programs, health and wellness programs, employee networks and mentoring, plus great training and development
The successful candidate should be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Learn More about Shell: Watch their Life at Shell Video