Skills: CAD / CAM, Drafting
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: Up to £0.00 per year
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
6 month assignment, starts Jan 2019. West Houston Location.
- Executes drafting work in AutoCAD to meet high quality standards and efficiency metrics
- Maintains professional, positive relationships with team members
- Effectively utilizes entire work day, completing assigned tasks and seeks out additional ways to contribute
- Perform drawing maintenance including: updates, revisions, and development of as-built record documents
- Reviewing PID's to SAP data and identifying missing equipment and capture that in load sheets
- Associate Degree in Computer Aided Drafting and Design and 1-5 years of experience OR
Minimum of 5 years using AutoCAD 2013 or newer on a daily basis
Job Essential Requirements
- P&ID knowledge
- Experience working in a process environment
- Ability to draft in Isometric planes while visualizing mechanical piping
- Use of Microsoft Office 2010 tools including Excel and Outlook
- Ability to complete data extraction to and from a database using AutoCAD., Microstation/Cadworx 2-D
- Knowledge of valves and fittings in an oil, gas, or mechanical environment
- Use of basic Windows operations and file management
- Refinery or piping experience
Energy Resourcing is a leading supplier of specialist human capital to energy and resource focused customers in Asia, Australia, the United States, and Europe and beyond. We provide a range of innovative contracting services and recruitment solutions to some of the world’s leading companies for all stages of the project lifecycle in the upstream and downstream energy and resource development industries. This includes personnel for professional engineering, construction management, project management, inspection, quality assurance, health and safety and other essential services and support activities. Our global customers include oilfield operating companies, major engineering design and construction contractors, refining and petrochemical projects, project management contractors and the growing alternative energy industry.
With major offices currently located in Bangkok, Brisbane, Houston, London, Perth, Singapore and Ulsan providing support to s and projects across the world, Energy Resourcing aims to provide outstanding quality and professionalism in the delivery of our services. Our recruitment and resourcing specialists are the best in the industry. Our management systems, professional expertise and desire to exceed our customers’ service expectations are second-to-none. Wherever you require people, we can provide them, office-based, site-based, offshore, fly in/out, on a staff or contract basis, we can assist with one individual or an entire team.