Company: NES Global Talent
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Sr Land Analyst - DJ Basin
The Land Analyst position will provide support to the DJ Basin.
• Minimum of 4 years experience in oil and gas, land, legal, real estate or other relevant experience required
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills - both written and oral
• Self-starter that is able to work with minimum supervision
• Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
• Ability to work under deadlines, sometimes on multiple projects
• Ability to handle confidential and proprietary company data and information
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and willing to learn other computer applications
• Assist in researching, analyzing, interpreting and preparing various land and real estate related documents and agreements.
• Prepare and furnish documents and communicate special provisions to departments such as drilling, operations, land, engineering and geology.
• Maintain various project status spreadsheets and reports.
• Prepare check requests and track payment status.
• Research mineral and/or surface ownership using online county clerk and recorder databases.
• Assist with the preparation, review and quality assurance of spatial data including asset and property maps using ArcGIS software and iMaps.
• Check and process new mineral and surface agreement purchase packets prior to input into land records system (Quorum). Research existing land records in Quorum.
• Assist with invoice approvals, review and tracking of contractor expenditures.
• Attend various asset team meetings.
• Provide other support to company and contract landmen as required.
• Coordinate corporate land specific initiatives to the field locations and provide support.
Minimum of high school diploma or GED required.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.