This is a permanent residential position based in the main office under Field Operations/Methods & Reporting Department.
- To manage all the daily Oil Export operations to co-ordinate with Qatar Petroleum (QP) and NOC marketing, export technical assistant, inspection companies, aviation and FSO Senior Terminal Supervisor.
- To assist the FSOs in planning their daily lifting schedule to ensure they have the most up-to-date information.
- To update the daily production, FSO stock and sales volume to identify any issues with the lifting program.
- To manage information flow between FSO Senior Terminal Supervisors,QPmarketing and export team in regards to daily plan and future production forecast impact to ensure smooth coordination between all parties.
- To manage the inspection companies booking with Aviation to ensure there won't be any delay for loading.
- To monitor buyer requirements throughQPsales and marketing channel to align it with the lifting schedule.
- To manage the daily operations by timely receive shipment documentation instructions from consignee through QP to verify that the received details adhere to the leagal framework of sales contracts.
- To daily monitor and update the FSO Stock/inventory along with the produced oil from all locations to each FSO and ensure that Total inventory, Export (meters) and Prod (Ullage) are entered into the active live lifting schedule efficiently to identify any issues with the lifting program..
- To handle the nomination of third party independent inspection companies and arrange for surveyors booking to carry out quantity-quality surveys at AL-Shaheen Terminal for custody transfer of crude oil per loading in alliance with aviation logistics and senior terminal supervisors.
- To update the export operation log to ensure the presentation toQPin a monthly basis is up-to-date.
- To update the active export checklist with all received data from different stakeholders to ensure all steps are complete and take appropriate actions if relevant information are missing.
- To monitor the vessel nomination and approvals between the FSO Senior Terminal Supervisors and QP marketing to ensure QP marketing to ensure the validation is done 24 hours
- To monitor and track documentation instructions and inspection nomination deadlines to highlight toQPif any delays.
- To update the Oil Export Navision system with all details required for each shipment (master of the export vessel, agents, stakeholders) to ensure that the FSO Senior Terminal Supervisor has all the information ready for printing.
- To ensure safe receipt of Bills of Lading and original shipment documents from offshore in liaison with FSO HLO, Aviation and general services and forward them to QPMarketing to ensure NOC will be paid with the sales revenues.
- To actively participate in daily communications between export and FSO Senior Terminal Supervisors to ensure they have all the necessary information on time.
- To issue the total actual shipments after receiving each Discharge Report from each FSO Senior Terminal Supervisor for each month end including a breakdown for each loading to distribute to concern parties.
- To establish and maintain effective relationships with external stakeholders (QP,, agents, Inspection companies) and internal (Offshore, Marketing, Finance, Aviation, legal) to ensure smooth operations.
- All staff must be willing to participate in crisis response training and to assist during emergency response situations if required.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 3+ years' experience in the same field
- Bachelor's degree / University Graduate
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- First-hand knowledge of SAP
- Professional knowledge of the Navision Database
- Ability to structure the daily work in an often fast paced environment
- Ability to handle multiple assignments whilst ensuring high and timely quality of work
- Very good command of English both written and oral
- Ability to learn and make use of other IT systems